Author Topic: I wish I had this weather right now  (Read 5889 times)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: I wish I had this weather right now
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 09:01:29 am »
I hear ya about the snow.  I love snow, its the cold I don't like.   :-\

Keiko misses the snow too.  I brought her home for Christmas last year to MN.  We drove, and there was no snow ANYWHERE!!  I was so disappointed.  On the way back here there was some snow in CO, so stopped at a rest stop and took a pic.  Here it is, Keiko looks so happy to be in the snow.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2005, 09:01:31 am »
I want snow too. Make it come our way Ice!!!! Please!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2005, 10:09:27 am »
I really don't want snow, but I can't wait to see what Kiah does with it. I'm sure she'll love it!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2005, 12:10:32 pm »
We actually had quite a bit of snow last year - last a couple of days...he don't ever really get any here in Vegas

GR8DAME

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2005, 12:18:24 pm »
I love spring and fall best, when it's a little chilly but not bitter cold or stiflingly hot. In Chicago we get a little bit of everything, and although I still complain in hot summers and fridgid winters, I would miss the changing seasons if I lived anywhere else.
Stella

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2005, 12:26:05 pm »
Chicago is one of my favorite places.  I lived in Hyde Park for a bit when I was in High School...use to get waisted at the Point.  I loved the seasons changing.  You just don't get it Southeren Cali and definately not in Vegas.  It was amazing to me that the minute it even remotley got warm and sunny - the Chicagoians were out riding bikes, jogging - whatever.  When we 1st move to Chicago beyond being in culture shock i thought I was gonna die the 1st Winter - lol!!! begged my mom to send me back to So. Cali.  I had never seen a penny loafer, izod, or any of that preppy stuff before.  Iwas a van, Op, hang ten, ditto wearing surfer...lol

Spring and Fall are the best times to come to Vegas.  Not to hot and not to cold - perfect 80 degree weather. 

GR8DAME

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2005, 12:38:48 pm »
We've travelled all over for hockey tournaments and vacations, but I've never lived anywhere else, and can't imagine not having the seasons.
Hubby and oldest son even went to Switzerland and Russia for a tournament but I am the original chicken when it comes to flying, and some one has to stay home and mind the BP's.
Stella

Icerotti

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2005, 10:47:06 pm »
Oh Coonie that is too cold BRRRR.

Ok Mustlovedogs.

Gladly send some your way Jaimie. Bear would have soooo much fun in it. ;)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2005, 11:15:43 pm »
I really like it where I'm at...It gets hot & humid in the summer & sometimes the winters bring 15 below zero temps but springs & fall more than make up for it!!! :)