Author Topic: Potty Time...  (Read 2088 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Potty Time...
« on: July 01, 2005, 09:24:00 pm »
I was just wondering how long it takes for your dogs to potty once they are let out into the back yard or if you take them outside. I am asking because on our roadtrip I realized that Cody and Angus tale like 2.5 seconds to do their business, while Bear takes like 10 minutes. He sniffs, walks, smells, walks, pees on 10 trees and then might poop but might not. It all depends on how he feels.  ??? Anyways, I was just wondering if a 10-15 minute potty walk is normal or if the majority of you are like Nickers dogs?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 09:30:09 pm by jabear »
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

Re: Potty Time...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 09:28:18 pm »
CUZ MY DOGS ROOOOCCKKKKKKK!

HA

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 09:29:18 pm »
oh, and by the way....they have been trained that at 4 in the morning....if they aren't peeing by the time we walk to the grass, they arent gonna go, cuz im going tback to sleep.  they will pee and poo inside 5 minutes if they need to go.  on our daily walk though....they will poop 2-4 times.  its swell.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 10:50:11 pm »
Zoey pees the second she hits the grass every single time she gets out of the house or car. Pooping is another story. She knows she has to poop before i will let her inside to eat at breakfast and dinner, so at those times she poops pretty quickly. Otherwise, she will walk around, sniff, pick up sticks, stare at cars, etc before she will poop if she is going to poop at all.
RIP former BPO