Author Topic: A morning on BPO  (Read 4420 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
A morning on BPO
« on: July 18, 2005, 10:37:47 am »
I come on to BPO every morning just to see what the latest is and am usually amused at the posts that have gone on throughout the night. Sometimes nothing has happened which bums me out and sometimes like this morning, I end up crying right from the start and then call everyone I told the terrible Kaiser tragedy too, the latest news in the story and make them cry too.
Regardless of my emotions though, I always leave with a sense of relief because once again the BPO family has come together to support each other with their kind words. I really love the way I feel every morning once I log off and go about my day because I know that with each passing hour our tight knit community is growing stronger and closer. So thank you to all of you who help to begin my day the right way!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: A morning on BPO
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 01:43:22 pm »
I am also finding that BPO goes rather well with my morning coffee. And this morning brought tears in my coffee. Boy I wonder if Kaiser knows how many people have been crying for him today, that little guy.  :-[

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 01:50:40 pm »
Not being a terribly religous person I have to believe that of all the beast on this earth...dog have got to go to Heavan. 

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 02:21:02 pm »
i haven't ever been a "religious" person either.....but after the death of family members, and my BELOVED DOGGIES, and now kaiser and buffy.....i KNOW that there is a heaven and that everyone (beasts included lol) are waiting for us to come play again!

best part is...i think in heaven, all the doggies are happy little puppies again....i know they are.  happy healthy puppies jumping around and loving eachother.

i know what you are talking about jabas....this is my daily "happy" place.  no matter what is going on in the world, in my life, or in the lives of people around me...i know this is a safe place to come where people who have the most precious possessions at heart and mind are sharing themselves with one another.  <<(kinda sounds sick LMAO)....but seriously....t his is my remedy to the world.  when i come here....all life around me ceases to exist and i become completely consumed in my friends and their animals. 

k...so i dont know that makes sense...but if it does...I WANT A STAR. 

nicki.

luv yall

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 04:01:29 pm »
Ask and you shall receive. What you wrote is awesome so this is for you!
Hugs,
Jaime

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 04:03:03 pm »
oooooohhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh  perdy

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2005, 04:14:37 pm »
I soooo agree, when you feel up you come on here and share or when you feel down you come on here and know you will get support and comforting. My children just look at me and shake their heads, the dogs have learnt where the new place to always find mommy is (by the puter) And when you cant get on, well lets not go there now, things are sad on the BPO board today as it is.

now I think I have deserved a Bently (black leather interior please)

Jaba...... you do hear this dont you, after all you want to treat all your board members equally dont you  ;D ::)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2005, 04:16:34 pm »
LOL Marit! When I win the lottery you will be on the top of my list!  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2005, 04:19:49 pm »
Thanks lol..... I knew this was the place for everything hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2005, 10:31:22 pm »
i haven't ever been a "religious" person either.....but after the death of family members, and my BELOVED DOGGIES, and now kaiser and buffy.....i KNOW that there is a heaven and that everyone (beasts included lol) are waiting for us to come play again!

best part is...i think in heaven, all the doggies are happy little puppies again....i know they are.  happy healthy puppies jumping around and loving eachother.

i know what you are talking about jabas....this is my daily "happy" place.  no matter what is going on in the world, in my life, or in the lives of people around me...i know this is a safe place to come where people who have the most precious possessions at heart and mind are sharing themselves with one another.  <<(kinda sounds sick LMAO)....but seriously....t his is my remedy to the world.  when i come here....all life around me ceases to exist and i become completely consumed in my friends and their animals.  

k...so i dont know that makes sense...but if it does...I WANT A STAR.  

nicki.

luv yall
Nicks, I have your star!...Look up to the night time sky & pick any one you wish...After that post you deserve it!!! :)
I have B.P.O. with my morning coffee too!...Then I have it before lunch, after lunch, before my almsot daily nap & after, before supper, right after supper, before bed several times & with my coffee again in the morning!..Sometimes I get some housekeeping done in between...lol. ..My hubby used to feign interest when I told him waht was going on here...Now he asks, "what happened with so & so & such & such a dog"....lol!...He is addicted by association!...The poor s.o.b. never had a chance! :D

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2005, 02:06:29 am »
I am  a insomniac BPO - so late at nightis good for me.  But I do pop in a few times during the day also.
Timmie