Author Topic: I'm so sorry that anyone.........  (Read 4385 times)

Offline RedyreRottweilers

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Redyre Rottweilers
I'm so sorry that anyone.........
« on: July 21, 2005, 05:31:52 am »
might feel that banning any entire breed is a good idea.

There are lots of cute pooches on this site who are very sorry too.

http://www.sorryagain.com/sorry1.htm

Check it out for lots of adorable photos.
Redyre Rottweilers
redyre@carolina.rr.com
No part of this message may be forwarded without my permission.

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: I'm so sorry that anyone.........
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 07:12:31 am »
Me too Red...Here is an interesting link I found for breed specific legislation in Germany that mentions my beloved Great Pyrenees breed as a type 2 dog...That's frightening!...I have seen b.s.l. targeted at Pugs for God's sake!!!...Rediculous! >:(
http://www.naiaonline.org/body/articles/archives/germany.htm
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 07:15:36 am by GYPSY JAZMINE »

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 12:26:54 pm »
omg....that is great red!  im on page like 17 and it just gets better and better!

poor poor puppies!

Offline RedyreRottweilers

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Redyre Rottweilers
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 12:52:28 pm »
I have looked at them every single one and shed many tears going through these photos.

I cannot imagine how scared the people must be who live in Ontario Canada, and California, and the many other places that have restricted or outlawed entire breeds.

It is not fair.

It is not effective.

It is not constitutional .
Redyre Rottweilers
redyre@carolina.rr.com
No part of this message may be forwarded without my permission.

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 01:06:29 pm »
okay.  so yes, i am ready to kill someone.  i am more dangerous than my damn dogs....this article is rediculous!

THE NEIGHBOR CALLED THE COPS AND THE COPS IGNORE THE COMPLAINT..... AND WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS, IT IS THE DOGS FAULT...NOT THE COPS FOR PROTECTION THE DOG! 

THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM....BEC AUSE THEY AREN'T TRYING TO DO IT CORRECTLY!  NOTHING CAN BE FIXED OVERNIGHT...YO U CAN'T JUST BAN A BREED AND EVERYTHING IS OKAY!  THE F-ING A HOLES THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RAISING DOGS TO BE VIOLENT WILL PICK ANOTHER BREED AND DO THE SAME TO IT!  THEN THAT BREED WILL BE BANNED!  WHAT WE NEED TO DO HERE IS CRACK DOWN ON THE COPS!  CRACK DOWN ON THE DOG FIGHTING RULES!  CRACK DOWN ON THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THE DOGS WHO MAKE THEM THIS WAY.  ANYONE KNOWS THAT WHEN AN INNOCEINT PUPPY IS BORN, IT WILL TURN INTO THE DOGS ITS OWNER WANTS IT TO BE!  THEY WILL BE TRAIND SOMEHOW, INTO A GOOD OR BAD DOG, THEY ARE NOT BORN WANTING TO KILL LITTLE KIDS AND GRANDMAS!  ITS THE DAMN THUGS AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO SHOULD GET IN TROUBLE, NOT THESE DOGS! 

WHY IS NO ONE PUNISHED IN THIS COUNTRY?  I KNOW THAT ARTICLE WAS ABOUT GERMANY, BUT IT STANDS FOR HERE TOO!  PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE CONSEQUENCES, THEREFORE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR ACTIONS!  THEY KNOW THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH IT, SO THEY DO IT, AND GET AWAY WITH IT.  BUT WHO PAYS?  THE DOGS!  THE DOGS THAT DON'T HAVE A VOICE!  WHO CAN'T STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES!  IT'S REALLY EASY TO BLAME THE DOGS ISN'T IT AMERICA!  REALLY EASY!  IT'S NOT EASY TO CRACK DOWN ON THE BASTARDS THAT DO THIS TO THE DOGS HOWEVER!  AND CRAP, ONCE ONE OF THEM IS TAKEN IN, THEY LIVE BETTER THAN I DO...FOR FREE!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO MAD!  @#$%^$#!@^@#%&$@#^#$!^34
5@#%^#%@^#@%^#%&%^
!%^#%^%^#%&
2$%^@#$%

IM REALLY SICK OF ALL THE QUICK FIXES THAT NEVER WORK!  WHY CAN'T WE JUST TAKE THE TIME TO FIX SOMETHING CORRECTLY FOR ONCE AND ALL!
#$%^

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 01:18:30 pm »
here ya go...people are whacked!

Thank you Senator Spier for introducing this. Pit bulls are dangerous and need to be outlawed. I don't care if people want to own pit bills. They kill people and I am not risking my life. Dogs aren't meant to be pets

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 03:37:34 pm »
Nicker..... I dont think I have ever seen you this mad, and I fully agree with every single )$)*%$@@$!@%)!$%!#)$!)#$%*!
@@#@)$
in the post. My blood is boiling and I can feel myself having an freaking stroke in a sec. I think certain laws need to be, about how not to treat dogs and so on, because just like you said they DONT have a voice, we need to be their voice. Just like our human kids,some grow up to be well adjusted and some are reall a.. holes, most of the time because they were neglected or abused or both or had to fend for themselves as best they could. Would anyone think of banning these, the people who go around shooting others, rob others, steel dogs, abuse animals. Is there any talk at all about how we are supposed to "get rid" of them from the society? Dont think so.......

What need to be done is to make people having to pay for their actions and more people have to be involved in being the voice of theese poor defenceless dogs that are being forced to act in a way so people want to ban them

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 03:44:01 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,163176,00.html i hope this works it is so sad
really
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 03:46:40 pm »
I hate that so much. Yes it may have most fatal attacks and We know its the owners and breeders who breed them to fight. or fight dogs and then breed those They fight. The breed suffers
I feel so sorry for them. I JUST CANT SPEAK ABOUT THIS I GET TOO MAD. i JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT ANYMORE.
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline JennysMom

• Gnawer
  • Certifiably Pit Bull Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 08:29:15 pm »
That site tears me up inside but it's a great site to be there. I submitted my black lab, Rocky in there and I forgot what page it's on   :o

Krista

"JennysMom"  :)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 09:20:01 pm »
O.k...this is the 1st chance that i got to sit down & look at the dogs...so very sad that they are the victims of a witch hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 09:21:46 pm »

Thank you Senator Spier for introducing this. Pit bulls are dangerous and need to be outlawed. I don't care if people want to own pit bills. They kill people and I am not risking my life. Dogs aren't meant to be pets

What the f#$$# is that suppose to mean is this person on crack(sorry if this offends anyone) if they DOGS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PETS WHAT ELSE ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO BE????? HELLOOOOO ANYONE ONE HOME IN THERE ugh

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2005, 11:19:07 pm »

What the f#$$# is that suppose to mean is this person on crack(sorry if this offends anyone) if they DOGS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PETS WHAT ELSE ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO BE????? HELLOOOOO ANYONE ONE HOME IN THERE ugh

Nina
Nina, I know PETA for sure believes that no dogs should be pets...I imagine that quote came from someone like minded. >:( ...B.t.w., I submitted Samson & Delilah's (Arwen still for now) pics along with the caption: "BSL has been aimed at us in Germany...Will the land of the "free" be next?...We are sorry for all of our Pit brother's & sister's.