Author Topic: Off of work for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1958 times)

Blair

Off of work for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 23, 2005, 08:40:11 pm »
I am off for 7 whole days, just for the record I work at a Dog Groomer. I am so excited, I get to get my house clean [woohoo  ::) ], do laundry [another woohoo], spend extra special time with my boys, and most of all get back my BPO time LOL. And another good thing, I am off on my Birthday, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! So Ill be around a lot more the next week, but then back to work on Wed  :-\ . So look out for all my wonderful posts LOL

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Off of work for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 09:02:22 pm »
Happy early birthday Blair. I hope that you enjoy your vacation and that all of your wishes come true!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 07:23:08 am »
Yeah right on the cleaning and laundry.  You will be on BPO the whole time with periodic breaks to hang out with the dogs.  Don't lie to us we all know how it goes.  Big plans then you just have to read one more post, then someone posts, and you just have to read that one and on it goes.

:P :P :P
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Blair

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 09:08:58 am »
LOL you caught me!!  :o  Since I have been up the only thing I have done is check BPO. You need a warning on this group LOL Once you come here you cant get away!!

Thanks on the early Happy Birthday  ;D

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 09:25:23 am »
Lucky!  I had last week off from work, but by Thursday I was so stressed out about having to go back and my work load after being gone for a week, that I couldn't even enjoy the rest of the week.

Try to relax, and hug doggies, and play on BPO, and have a happy birthday!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*