Author Topic: Sad night...  (Read 1808 times)

Nicole

Sad night...
« on: July 17, 2005, 09:15:32 pm »
So, I realize that this isn't about dogs, but...*sigh* I know you all will make me feel better.

Ok. So we went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight. (It was awesome, Johnny Depp was a little weird, but it was way fun...) and we're all smiley and giggly (me, daughter, boyfriend) and driving home. On the way home, there were these three kittens running around in the road. A busy road. So, we pulled over to try and get them out of the road and come up with something to do with them. They were so little! Anyway, we pulled over, and they ran away from us, of course...so as we're checking to see where they went (hopefully AWAY from the road) one of the little buggers runs out and gets hit! Of course the person that hit them didn't stop...*sigh* anyway...so, we were going to take him to get euthanized at the emergency vet clinic at Purdue University (he wouldn't have made it...but, I didn't want him to suffer anymore) he died on the way. So, me and my daughter and my boyfriend had a late-night funeral and burial for the little guy. It was sad.

I felt like going to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory again after all that.

Anyway...thank s for being here.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 09:25:13 pm by jabear »

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Sad night...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 09:26:22 pm »
I am sorry that you had to see that tonight. What an awful end to a terrific evening! You are a great person Nicole.

What are you gona do with the 2 kitties that are left?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Nicole

Re: Sad night...
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 11:00:18 am »
Hey guys. We couldn't find the other two. They bailed. So, hopefully they're alright. Thanks for the support, though.  :)