Author Topic: Oh no he didn't!...You will not believe this!  (Read 2870 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Oh no he didn't!...You will not believe this!
« on: September 09, 2006, 03:37:17 pm »
I was sitting out on the deck tonight yakking on the phone with Jackie (Pippin's breeder) when I look down at my flower pot (about 12 inches high & maybe 10 inches in diameter) on the deck & what do I see?...A PILE OF DOG POO!!!...I thought maybe one of the kids had put it there as a joke but when I asked them they both swore Samson did it & my son saw him but didn't know what he was doing until I asked them about it...My son said "Sam was squatting over there"...Now, sometimes Sam hates to leave the deck...I have to literally bully him down the steps into the yard to make sure he goes...I am thinking this is mostly when his feet are bothering him because of his allergies...I can't believe he would be smart enough to go there & accurate enough to hit the dirt in the pot...Do you all think I could toilet train him? :D
Jackie thought I should post a pic for proof but I think I will just send that to her private e-mail...lol! :D :D

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no he didn't!...You will not believe this!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 04:02:48 pm »
Awesome aim, Samson!
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 04:09:33 pm »
I tamed a cat from a feral cat colony once that picked up peeing in the toilet on her own. We were all in another room one day and heard someone peeing. Since we knew we were all together, we had to investigate, and there sat the cat, peeing in the toilet.

Perhaps you could just leave a pot full of soil on the porch and let him go in that. It'd certainly make clean-up easy (no searching!). LOL

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 04:14:44 pm »

Perhaps you could just leave a pot full of soil on the porch and let him go in that. It'd certainly make clean-up easy (no searching!). LOL
Are you kidding???...With natural potential like that I am aiming at potty training & teaching him to flush & put the seat back down!!! LOL! :D :D

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 04:20:56 pm »

Are you kidding???...With natural potential like that I am aiming at potty training & teaching him to flush & put the seat back down!!! LOL! :D :D

Props to you if you can get him to agree to that! LOL  :D It does sound like he's on his way there, though.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 05:52:28 pm »

And READ the articles in Playboy??

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 06:52:50 pm »

And READ the articles in Playboy??
Of coarse..Samson is a gentleman. ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 08:43:34 pm »
Jackie thought I should post a pic for proof but I think I will just send that to her private e-mail...lol! :D :D

WHAT?!?!  A story like that and you're not going to share the pics?!?!?   ;D
K...I tried to share a pic & also to blame it on you,Holly :P ;D but I couldn't post it, making me believe there really is a Higher Power. :D ;D :) ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 02:49:23 am »
Sammy you're such a smart boy! :D

Offline LMT

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 11:29:33 am »
If it works out - He can train your other furkids! How easy life would be!
lmt.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 03:19:57 am »
That is hysterical!
Sampson - you are awesome!  I would love to hire you to teach all seven pups in my house to at least go in the same general facility as I am the poo-poo-picker-upper!