Author Topic: Why I love this place...  (Read 3190 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Why I love this place...
« on: July 15, 2005, 08:15:03 pm »
I have belonged to internet pet groups for about 6 yrs. now & I can truely say that this group of people is extraordinary!...I have belonged to groups where there was alot of back biting & judging...I have belonged to groups where everyone agreed with the general concensus...I have belonged to groups where people thought too much with their head & not enough with their heart & vice versa...I have belonged to groups where nobody wanted to rock the boat & groups that were utter chaos with the bickering & disagreeing going on...I have belonged to groups where everyone there knew everything there was to know & wasn't afraid to tell you your way was lacking & groups where nobody knew squat but still shot off at the mouth though uninformed...I have seen it all until I came to B.P.'s...What a breath of fresh air!...We all are unique people...We have unique dogs...We all have unique situations...W e don't all do things the same way & we all understand that "one size" does not fit all but we aren't afraid to state our opinion when something really doesn't set right with us....We ask for advise &we get it...We ask for understanding & we get it...We ask for opinions & we get them...We ask for friendship & we get it...& tomorrow we all sign back on looking forward to what our B.P.'s friends have to say & mostly we all love our dogs!!...I don't know about you guys but that's why I love this place. ;D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 07:26:48 am by GYPSY JAZMINE »

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Why I love this place...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 08:21:05 pm »
Well said! I agree with you whole heartedly. This is a great group.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline mitchie

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Daisy n' Phoebe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 08:33:17 pm »
Yep, this is a great place to be dog friendly.
There are people on this site that are nicer to my dogs than my in-laws!  But I don't want to start a
topic on them, I'll stick to writing about my dogs! whoo-yea!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 10:06:24 pm »
I haven't been here very long and don't even have my big paw yet, but I love to hear all the stories and look at all the pics.... It is a very positive place.  Mostly everyone seems very happy.  I like that!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2005, 10:54:20 pm »
Thanks ya'll! This is why we love this place too!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2005, 09:32:08 am »
Yes Gypsy, its true. This place rocks.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2005, 01:23:07 pm »
Right on Gyps...... This place is uniqe, and addictive and we are all allowed to be ourselves and we dont realize just how much we like and need this place until we sit without puter and cant go online lol....... yesssssss talking about me now. Gosh I missed you all

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2005, 01:55:21 pm »
Your absence was noticed!...We missed you too Marit!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2005, 02:50:53 pm »
I am so glad I found BPO.  It is an outlet and a place where I can relax and a routine.  Not only that, but the people are spectacular.  I feel I am becoming familiar with real people more and more each day.  I know people here better than those I meet at work, etc.  We really do have teamwork and that is a splendid trait to bring to the table.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner