Author Topic: Ohhhhhh gosh........  (Read 3013 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Ohhhhhh gosh........
« on: July 15, 2005, 11:33:11 pm »
Hi all, well its been a trying month to say the least. First I was off here for days when I was looking after mils puppies then I was on for a couple of days and boooooom, my computer crashed, and I mean CRASHED....... .. Dead, stone dead, needed to go to doctor long time. Sooooo I have been de-activating my popup, spy and virus when I have been on the chat here, well hehe guess what, the comp doctor told me that I HAD KILLED my puter, I got it sick, poor poor puter. Anyway puter is all better now, and today have downloaded my software. And now have to remember to scan every eve.

As if that wasnt enough, we have a thunder storm here, not much, no rain or nothing just a few booooms, and my phones died. I have four cordless phones with two main units, well one main unit died and the phones lost all memory, it may not sound like a big deal to you all. BUT on there was the only link I had to BPO, the number to nicki....... Puter down so I had no email addresses or well couldnt email anyway, memory gone from phone so couldnt even call you nicki........I hope you all feel sorry for me, not that I havnt done enough of that for about a week now though.

And the sad sad thing is, my carpets still didnt get steam cleaned hehehehe. I think I need BPO for energy now, so when I cant get on here, I get in a zoombie like state. Well all my laundry is done, maybe that count for something (even the hand wash......) nope...... im not kidding, I did all my hand wash, even the stuff at the very bottom, like christmas table cloths.

Now lets keep our fingers crossed, and in the meantime, I have suggested here that we need a back up computer, noone today has only one lol.......

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

Re: Ohhhhhh gosh........
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 11:51:26 pm »
poor poor marit!  i ahve been wondering where you have been!  even considered calling to check in, but i didn't want to bother you!  next time, i will call no matter what!

it sounds like one crappy month!  im right there with you though, so we are miserable together dear!

a back up computer is a must!  so get working on it!  i have this one, and two in my closet lmao....they need fixing, but i haven't had the tim eor energy...if you want one, i'll bring it with me next summer  ;)

things will get better....and at least now you have us to talk you through it!

congrats on the laundry!  i did about 7 loads last week, and they are still waiting to be put away!  god help me!

feel better!  things will be okay lol.

luvs,
nick ango and codina

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 12:00:38 am »
Thanks nicki, I was kinda hoping you would call, but noooooooo lol........ And you gotta be kidding me, bother me....... last time we spoke you totally saved that day.

We actually have a second comp. but it is an older one and doesnt work real well, it is the kids comp really, before I said, that one was okay, but I have changed my mind hehe, we need another comp. This one is a lap top and I like it, but Id want a desk top too.

Ohhhhh yes, and I forgot to tell, that Chris is without job, that is making things soooo much better LMAO, the company he has been working for, for 15 years is poorly managed and has for the last couple of years struggled with too little to do, so guess what, they dont have enough work. So hubby is now home.... well hopefully not for too long, he has a couple of things going on, but we will have to wait and see. Hmmmmm maybe I should make him steam clean the carpet, after all it was his moms puppies hehe.

Ohhhh well, enough venting. Now I can get on here again, so things are not all that bad. At least you all cant hear when I scream lol....

Marit

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 12:33:04 am »
((((((Marit))))))  I just posted today asking where the heck you were!!!...I missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I hope your evil 'puter machine doesn't give you anymore trouble!...Glad to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

GR8DAME

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 06:15:07 am »
 ;D Missed you Marit. Glad to hear that you are up and running.
Stella

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2005, 11:19:32 am »
Thanks you all, it has been a trying week. Better  now though, it has such a comforting effect to get on here again. Mind you I, ME the gland queen, used to be number one poster. Now Jaba is wooping my butt with like 100 posts. She must have been killing on here lol.......

To you Jaba..... SAD MARIT..... :'(

Did that make you feel bad hehehehe, remember how bad you made me feel when I took back my first place? Yeah thought so lol.......... Hmmmm well if you do I am sure you also remember how quickly I recovered from that feeling  ;D

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2005, 03:20:21 pm »
marit...jaime is loving it.  i know first hand, that she is eating up the glory!  hehe