Author Topic: Why am I evil?  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Why am I evil?
« on: August 24, 2005, 08:49:22 am »
Hey, dis is Mojo here and I's wants to know what all this Evil Mojo stuff is about?  My momma named me after a voodoo GOOD luck charm that she got from the Chicken Man in New Orleans.  You're supposed ta get a wish when you put it in water, so now she gets a wish whenever I's get a bath.  Now that I thinks about it though, it doesn't sound like a fair deal if you ask me, I shud be the one getting a wish for dem horrid baths, not her!!  Anyways,  she didn't tell me nuffin about an evil luck charm.  Is dis somefing dat I shud worries about?  Is dere a curse or somfings wif dis name? I'm getting a bit worried...

Sincerely,
Mojo da Good(I hope)

PS  Does this face look evils to you?  ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 01:38:50 pm by Moni »
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

lins_saving_grace

Re: Why am I evil?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 08:51:09 am »
Hey, dis is Mojo here and I's wants to know what all this Evil Mojo stuff is about?  My momma named me after a voodoo GOOD luck charm that she got from the Chicken Man in New Orleans.  You're supposed ta get a wish when you put it in water, so now she gets a wish whenever I's get a bath.  Now that I thinks about it though, it doesn't sound like a fair deal if you ask me, I shud be the one getting a wish for dem horrid baths, not her!!  Anyways,  she didn't tell me nuffin about an evil luck charm.  Is dis somefing dat I shud worries about?  Is dere a curse or somfings wif dis name? I'm getting a bit worried...

Sincerely,
Mojo da Good(I hope)

PS  Does this face look evils to you?  ;)

it doesn't look like you have an evil bone in your body!  Such a sweet innocent face.

Blair

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 09:05:50 am »
What a sweet and good luck looking face!!!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 03:17:19 pm »
Oh Mojo!  Such a cute face!  (I do think that you should get the wish for having a bath, not your mom though!!  ;) )

dohertyswissy

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 05:41:16 pm »
Aww!!  Look at that face!!  You are "Sweet Mojo the Good!" 

We'll have to clarify moving forward. 

Such a cutie!