Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 7155 times)

Offline charlotte5050

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Where is everyone?
« on: September 29, 2005, 08:26:25 pm »
Just wondering where everyone is.  It's kind of lonesome to check the board and not find anyone here!

Charlotte
Charlotte

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 11:16:27 am »
I know what you mean. Where are you Lins?? Haven't seen you on here in awhile. How are the girls???
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 09:30:54 pm »
I know what you mean. Where are you Lins?? Haven't seen you on here in awhile. How are the girls???

HELLO!  I'm back.  I went on what they call a vacation! :) 
The girls are glad to be home and all.  I was glad to see them again.  Grace grew!

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 09:41:28 pm »
AHHHA!!  I was wondering if you would ever come back. I thought you were MIA until someone told me you had gone on vacation....wh at's that?  I don't know the meaning of that word. hehehee  I'm glad you're back I missed you and the girls.

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 09:42:34 pm »
AHHHA!!  I was wondering if you would ever come back. I thought you were MIA until someone told me you had gone on vacation....wh at's that?  I don't know the meaning of that word. hehehee  I'm glad you're back I missed you and the girls.

Andi
thank you!  it's good to be back...especia lly after that accident on the bike. 

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2005, 10:05:06 pm »
Everyone is busy I know  but we gotta keep coming ancd chatting here. I get sad & lonesome too when nobody is here.  :(

And Lins, I am so glad that you are back and had a good vacation.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2005, 10:13:22 pm »

WHAAAAAT?  :o  Are you ok?  Goodness woman you can't just throw that out there without more details, my heart can't take it! :o

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2005, 11:55:25 pm »

WHAAAAAT?  :o  Are you ok?  Goodness woman you can't just throw that out there without more details, my heart can't take it! :o

Andi
it was a nightmare.  there was this suitcase that exploded on the side of the road and it looked like florescent snow in the summer time.  I was bracing for that when a car swerved into my lane further screwing up an ugly situation.  I locked up the rear wheel and went down at 65 miles an hour.  Rolled at least 5 times and concrete surfed for about 600 feet to the side of the road.  It was a little surreal. 
I'm ok...just banged up.  at least 5 people told me I shouldn't have walked away from that.  nothing's broken...the bike's just a little beaten up. 

Anakalia

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2005, 12:01:04 am »
OMG!!  Thank God you're ok!  Did you have your leathers on?  Tony's gotten into a few motorcycle accidents too and the last on he was in he flipped over the front of the bike and his head actually bashed into a conversion van on the interestate then he slid down the road a little ways!  If he wasn't wearing a helmet his head would have exploded.  The van actually had a huge dent in it from his head! :o  Very scary!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2005, 12:01:29 am »
Welcome back lins,  glad you are ok.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2005, 12:04:37 am »
OMG!!  Thank God you're ok!  Did you have your leathers on?  Tony's gotten into a few motorcycle accidents too and the last on he was in he flipped over the front of the bike and his head actually bashed into a conversion van on the interestate then he slid down the road a little ways!  If he wasn't wearing a helmet his head would have exploded.  The van actually had a huge dent in it from his head! :o  Very scary!
oh yeah...I was fully outfitted.  I'll need to put new leather on the XMas list though.  :)  It didn't fair too well.   I don't know if I even hit my head.  I'm a good faller...so I think I rolled and slid just right.  Luck or divine intervention was on that highway that day.
On a neat note the 3 bottles of Biltmore Estates wine in my bag didn't even crack.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2005, 12:05:14 am »
Welcome back lins,  glad you are ok.

thank you!   It was certainly an experience.  I don't want to try it again any time soon.

Icerotti

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2005, 12:06:16 am »
OMG Lins.....Glad you are ok. What an accident. :o
 I sure bet the girls are glad mommys home.  Well you have lots of reading to do to catch up. Sure did miss you though ;)

Anakalia

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2005, 12:06:54 am »
On a neat note the 3 bottles of Biltmore Estates wine in my bag didn't even crack.

WOW!!  You ARE good!!  Woohoooo! You gotta take good care of that wine! :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2005, 12:17:33 am »
OMG Lins.....Glad you are ok. What an accident. :o
 I sure bet the girls are glad mommys home.  Well you have lots of reading to do to catch up. Sure did miss you though ;)
Thank you!  Cute new pic by the way.
It was a creepy kind of thing to have happen. 
I have a few pics to download yet.  it wasn't a sight seeing trip...but I got some cool shots anyway.  :)
glad you missed me...I certainly thought about all of you!
I missed the puppies.  I have a story to tell about the babysitter too.  I just gotta get work caught up.