Author Topic: Bryce is going to be nutered on Wednesday!  (Read 1870 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Bryce is going to be nutered on Wednesday!
« on: September 22, 2007, 05:47:24 pm »
Bryce is going to be nutered on wednesday and i m not feeling it. I think i have waited so long because of the fear of putting him under. I have had other dogs nutered but not a lg dog. I m really worried about him being put under etc. Please pray for a quick recovery! He has bonded with the cat and i m going to keep the cat she is a seal point sim and i rescued her she was living in a crate with 5 other cats and she had lived her first 9 months in a crate. I was going to get her ready for rehoming and i fell in love with her. The dogs did not but now they are warming up to her at least 2 of them are my pitt thinks shes a toy! She has never hissed or spit at them never clawed any of them no matter what they do to her? Strange!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 05:48:33 pm by marinafb »
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Bryce is going to be nutered on Wednesday!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 10:37:13 pm »
Good thoughts and quick healing vibes for Bryce on his surgery.  He's going to be fine but I know how stressful it is to wait and worry so big hugs to you.  I love your kitty.  Very cute and glad the dogs are doing so well with her.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 12:04:55 am »
Good thoughts from the Pyr gang. He'll be just fine. Big hugs from us all.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 01:27:57 am »
Good thoughts from the Pyr gang. He'll be just fine. Big hugs from us all.

Thank you i will give him hugs from you i think he knows i m worried about something  he is much more loveable! Makes me feel even more guilty! :( :( :( :(
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 03:18:19 am »
It'll be all good ~ not to mention he'll come back a happier boy as his mama will be giving him extra lovings!
Libby sends a slobbery kiss to let him know she'll be thinking of him on Wednesday  :-*
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 11:07:11 am »
It'll be all good ~ not to mention he'll come back a happier boy as his mama will be giving him extra lovings!
Libby sends a slobbery kiss to let him know she'll be thinking of him on Wednesday  :-*

thank you for that! Bryce needs all the slobbery kisses he can get!  :o :o :o :o Your mastiff is cute is she looking for a boyfriend bryce would like to know?
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 02:41:44 pm »
Bryce,

We will be thinking of your Wednesday, especially Harley who will be sitting with his legs crossed (he has been neutered already but just the thought upsets him).

Try not to worry (yeah right) Bryce will be fine; and it is the right decision in the long run.

Best wishes for a quick recovery!!

Randy & Harley