Author Topic: Hey Pyr and Kuv People!!!  (Read 16793 times)

Offline hmm_gfx

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Pyr and Kuv People!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2006, 03:04:38 am »
Took some pictures of the little boy today and had them put on a Kodak Picture CD.  Now I can't figure out how to get them from the CD onto the desktop folder I've assigned for this pup!  According to the Kodak Picture CD help, I should be able to - but it's not working.  I wanted to do that so I could transfer them to this board.  ARGH! 

I'll try again later.  I'm tired.

Helen and Cayman forever in my heart

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2006, 11:34:48 am »
Helen,

We'll get someone to help you later, just let me know a time today/tonght and we'll get those pics on.

Deena

Offline hmm_gfx

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2006, 05:10:51 pm »
Since I couldn't figure out how to post pictures to this board, and me trying to figure out a time for someone to help me, I just thought I'd make a Yahoo Photo album.  Here's the link where you can see more pictures of the little guy.  http://photos.yahoo.com/hmm_gfx
He stands 14 1/2" at the shoulder and he has a wide butt! 

If the link doesn't work, then I'll just get with someone on here and figure it out.

More pix to come later.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2006, 05:15:39 pm »
It worked Helen!! He's so cute!!!

Offline hmm_gfx

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2006, 05:49:46 pm »
He is a cutie patootie isn't he?  He's very playful.  He's going to be a bit of a velcro dog I believe.  But then again, if I was dumped in a neighborhood taken to a shelter and then rescued, I think I would really stick by my rescuer for a while too!  Anyway, I can leave him in the front yard and run in to get a toy for him and he's by the front door waiting!  I don't make a habit of that of course!

More photos coming in a couple of hourse, especially now that I know the Yahoo photo album worked!

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2006, 05:59:41 pm »
Those are awfully cute pictures. You know, I wonder if those ears aren't going to pop right up, like a Samoyed? Probably not, cute, cute pup!

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2006, 07:19:31 pm »
He is very very cute!!!!!!!  He has those ears that may stand up, and a golden color..  Did you say he was found with golden retrievers?  I almost wonder if he has that in his make up.  He has a very beautiful coloring regardless and looks so happy!  Helen you may end up a foster failure!  I know I would!  Another BIG reason I have not started this yet.  LOVING all of them!  I would need to clone myself so each had all my attention!!!!!!   ::)
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline hmm_gfx

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2006, 12:19:49 am »
and a golden color..  Did you say he was found with golden retrievers?  I almost wonder if he has that in his make up.  Helen you may end up a foster failure!  I know I would! 

Those pictures were taken last night about 5:00 pm and the light had started to fade and change colors.  I got some today about 2 pm that hopefully show he's more of a cream color except for head, ears and right hock.  He was found with other puppies.  The shelter had him marked as a golden mix.  I emailed a breeder of both Kuvasz and Goldens and she said no Golden in him.

I've already been a foster failure once.  I have an old dog of my own that's not doing very well right now.  Because of her health, there's no way I can keep him.

April, you still interested in this guy?  He's got a great little personality and is cat friendly from what I can tell.  He came nose to nose with one of my kitties.  I think he was a little surprised, but didn't bark.  Just looked.  I really can't test him with any of the dogs yet as he's still in quaranteen to be sure he didn't pick anything up at the shelter.

Offline hmm_gfx

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2006, 02:58:37 am »
Okay, check out his Yahoo photo album.  I've added some new pictures that I took today.  Here's the link again.   http://photos.yahoo.com/hmm_gfx

There's 3 more pictures still to come if I can figure out how to get them off that darned Kodak Picture CD!

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2006, 09:53:56 am »
Hey April!

I know you're looking at other dogs, but this guy is little... so you can train him to be the way you want him to be. I agree with Gypsy a male and female is usually better than 2 females or two males. What do you think? Or have you decided on another? Don't know anything about the Kuvasz in TN, could you share info with us? That boy in LA looks very nice too! Decisions, decisions!

Deena

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2006, 10:38:51 am »
Hey Deena...
Here is the TN kuvasz/Pyr mix. He is a fatso!!! But super sweet. I met him yesterday because he lives right up the road and I checked out his temperament for April. If she doesn't get him, somebody should! Cause he is a sweetie and needs somebody to put him on a diet!!! :D

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2006, 11:34:58 am »
Well, if April chooses one of the other dogs, please post info about him. Hopefully one of us will want him or know someone who would!

Deena

Offline hmm_gfx

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2006, 12:29:40 pm »
Okay, ALL his pictures are now in his Yahoo album!  Whew, that's hard work!

http://photos.yahoo.com/hmm_gfx

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2006, 12:56:24 pm »
Well, if April chooses one of the other dogs, please post info about him. Hopefully one of us will want him or know someone who would!

Deena

Definitely. Now that I have met him I feel like I have a certain responsibility to him to help him find a great new home. He has a heart of GOLD!!!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 12:57:37 pm by doghealer »

Offline hairprincessnyu

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2006, 03:06:48 pm »
Rebekah, you really are a saint. I admire all that you do. Some really wonderfull animals have been blessed thanks to your compassion. You are amazing!!
True love is being gone all day, and coming home to a dog who licks your face.