Author Topic: Unhappy members...members leaving etc.  (Read 1598 times)

Offline suzanne

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • raised dog feeder
Unhappy members...members leaving etc.
« on: October 10, 2005, 02:47:53 pm »
I have been reading some of the posts about members leaving BPO.  And, from what I have gathered, based on numerous replies, these members were considered to have valuable input by numerous other members.  I don't know what started the dissention, but it is sad to see.  A national rescue group to which I belong has had similar conflicts among a few members.  How much better it would be for all if we could respect the opinion of others, try not to take things personally, and not "attack" members with whom we disagree on a forum that is viewed by all.  How dreadfully boring  life would be if we all felt exactly the same on all issues.    Of course, there will be times when a member will put forth an opinion with which we disagree or find appaling.  Certainly there are words that can be used to express dissatisfactio n that are not personal attacks.  I assume that all of the people with this forum have joined because they love dogs and want only the best for them. 

Suzanne Phillips
www.raiseddogf eeder.com
Suzanne, Sophia (5 yr. old Pyr) and Riggs (10 month old Newf)

www.raiseddogf eeder.com

Offline RottiesNY

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • Andy's dog site
Re: Unhappy members...members leaving etc.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 03:57:57 pm »
 I like this site and I read too. Thats just about all I do here. I don't post much but I probably will once winter gets here and  run out of things to do outside.  Yes it is a shame that people don't get along. There are some people here who have a great amount of knowledge to contribute to this site. I think the problem is the fact that some people just can't handle the truth. The same people would have something bad to say if they had heard it from the man upstairs. It happens on every site. 
So many rescues, so little time !

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Unhappy members...members leaving etc.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 01:01:16 am »
I also read more than I post. I enjoy knowing there are people out there that love thier animals like I love mine. I like sharing stories, knowlege & everything else. Im not a breeder, I don't show, I may not agree with certain things & I was always taught "if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say it."
Carolyn
Carolyn