Author Topic: The Dating Saga  (Read 6021 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
The Dating Saga
« on: November 19, 2005, 11:31:36 am »
I'm not trying to get over Matt persay but I need to occupy myself.  I decided to put myself on HotorNot.com and see what that does (Because the massive legion of men that Holly promised haven't beat down my door).  I got some replies right away.  Most of them attractive.  One was from a guy who was passable in his photo, according to his bio he's a cowboy.  But what he wrote was really sweet. 
--------------
Good things come in small packages. I have a tendency to spoil and pamper girls. I have a big heart. My personality is a cross between a Tiger and a Teddy Bear.

I know we will have a ton of fun, laughs and adventures together. If you think you can keep up to me, I look forward to hearing from you.

I have MSN messenger, my e-mail address is *******@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Trent
-----------

Once I added him to my Messenger I could see his contact card which I clicked on.  First pic is a Orange and white Chihuahua.  Crap.  A little more.  Yeah he's not even close to being as attractive as I thought.  And he takes pics of his own butt.  And nalf naked women (Thanks for pointing that one out Andi)  Great.  UNDO THE EMAIL!

He signs on. Crap.  His Sign on Name is "Save a Horse, Ride this Cowboy".  HAHAHAHAHA.  Dork.  I've added some of the IM for comdeic relief.
-----------

(This is the FIRST thing he says to me)

Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  You are sure cute and cuddly
 Ang  Thank you.......
 Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  Your Welcome
 Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  You could come into my arms
 Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  Right now
 Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  And I would hold you hight
 Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  tight
 Ang  Moving a little fast aren't we?
 Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!   You have to love
 Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!   In order to be loved
-----------------

K.  Weirdo.  I'm ignoring him now.  Then he comes out with this.
---------------

Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  You are so sweet
Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  You can do anything
Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  And I will like you
Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  And your big dog
Ang  Yeah I'm one of those love or hate people
Ang  Nothing in between
Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  Good
Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  I am sure I will love you
Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  And hate you
Save a horse ride this cowboy!!!  But look forward to making up
-----------------
AGHHHHHHH!  Then he goes on to tell me he's a Momma's boy (No thanks already have one of those at home.  And he's much cuter than you are.)  I say something like I have to go to bed.  He says "Sweet Dreams Princess", then says that he's a Prince and he looks forward to treating me like the Princess I am.  I say "Good Night" (read:  Leave me alone you crazy man!) and he says "Not without a Goodnight Kiss!"  K..... yeah you're a freak. 

I hold more promise for another guy that wrote me a note.  He's buying a membership to the group just so he can write me.  And he's pretty cute.  If I don't find a guy through this junk it's at least good entertainment!

BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: The Dating Saga
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 12:04:12 pm »
Guess that old saying is true:  gotta kiss a lotta frogs, etc!!

He was bad!   Maybe we need to start a thread for worse pick up line!  Mine was, "I've got clean sheets!"  That relationship was two minutes -- start to finish! ;D

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 12:15:54 pm »
Let me give you a little tip, Ang. "tendancy to spoil and pamper girls" translates to:

"I am an insecure velcro control freak who won't let you out the door without a leash."

"personality between a tiger and a teddy bear" = I will buy you chocolates and roses after I call you fat and ugly

"Good things come in small packages" = well, I think you can probably figure out what "package" he's talking about...

Good luck with the frogs!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2005, 12:40:03 pm »
(Because the massive legion of men that Holly promised haven't beat down my door). 

That's because you haven't moved to Florida yet, you doofus!  I'm telling you, move down here and we will find you either a hot young stud or a retiree/widower/sugar daddy in no time!  ;D

:-* :-* :-*
Holly

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!  Holly you're hilarious!!!  I think Ang would love a retiree/widower/sugar daddy!!  We need to talk her into moving down there with ya! lol

Andi

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 12:42:54 pm »
(Because the massive legion of men that Holly promised haven't beat down my door). 

That's because you haven't moved to Florida yet, you doofus!  I'm telling you, move down here and we will find you either a hot young stud or a retiree/widower/sugar daddy in no time!  ;D

:-* :-* :-*
Holly

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!  Holly you're hilarious!!!  I think Ang would love a retiree/widower/sugar daddy!!  We need to talk her into moving down there with ya! lol

Andi

If he retired young because he made a billion dollars.  If he was widowed young because his former wife was like an unlucky basejumper, or the sugar daddy.... if he was a YOUNG sugar daddy.  :P 

Offline Heighway

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Webster at 8 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 01:02:25 pm »
I met my husband on line!  He is from New Zealand.  We talked for a  very   l  o  n  g   time before we ever met in person, (he came here), then for almost another year before he came here to marry.  There were NO pick up lines ever used.  No mushy gooey unbelievable anyway kind of lines.  Just good old fashioned talking.  We talked about anything and everything and became good buddies, then good friends and THEN we got a bit more serious.  We've now been married 4 1/2 years and he is still a wonderful loving person.  So.... it is possilbe to find a good guy on here, my best advice is be very picky and choosey who you talk to, there is a lot of sleeze out there.  I could pick out the icky ones within 2-3 minutes.  I think there must be a book of supposedly cute stuff to say on line (usually it is icky, slicky and nasty).  Skip the ones who give you any kind of a line, spend time talking to the ones who just want good clean honest conversation.  You will be glad you did.  I am.
Karen

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 01:38:57 pm »
I met my husband online. I put my picture on love at AOL when it was free. We met because we both had dogs in common. Large dogs. I had been divorced for 3 years and had dated a jerk for awhile. I kept asking everyone if they knew anyone that I could meet. I was already over 40, so you figure there was slim pickens on men out there.  I had a lot of replies on AOL , picked out 3 that sounded good. I met met the 1st one (loser), Then I met hubby, I didn't even try to meet the 3rd one. We were moved in together 6 weeks later, lived together 4 years and now have been married a year. So keep looking I'm sure someone great will come your way.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 01:48:51 pm »
If he retired young because he made a billion dollars.  If he was widowed young because his former wife was like an unlucky basejumper, or the sugar daddy.... if he was a YOUNG sugar daddy.  :P 

You really don't get the whole retiree/widower/sugar daddy concept, do you?  Look up "Anna Nicole Smith" and get back to me.  You know you'd be much better at it than she was.  :P  ;D  :D

Ang would be so much better at it, cause Ang can walk a straight line and talk without slurring her words!! ;D

Andi

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 01:49:23 pm »
But old guys aren't my style Honey.  They'll call me a black widow!  You know how hard it is to keep up with me!  In all areas......... .. ;)

Anakalia

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2005, 01:58:33 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!  Ang you naughty girl!!!!  I'll keep an eye out for guys here maybe you could move here and enjoy the town that always sucks! I've got 4 guys upstairs right now, 3 are single AND Tony may be single soon, I know you want him.... ;D

Andi

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2005, 02:37:42 pm »
Oh come on, you know you want a piece of this ;)
RIP former BPO

Anakalia

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2005, 02:47:21 pm »
Oh come on, you know you want a piece of this ;)

LOL!!  That's friggin' hysterical!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA A!! 

Andi

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2005, 11:59:36 am »
Well........ he has since been deleted from my IM.  Thank you God.

Nicole

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2005, 12:04:26 pm »
Not to steal your thread or change its direction in any way...but, what's up with the little South Park-ish chick in your avatars?

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2005, 12:08:22 pm »