Author Topic: question of the day:::  (Read 5926 times)

nickerbokker

question of the day:::
« on: August 19, 2005, 09:01:22 pm »
sorry if this way done already jaba...i dont remember it, although i probably posted in it lol.....

so, although many are obvious, some aren't and soo....

where did you get your username from??????

i will start.

my username is nickerbokker.. .and i got it because my mom and stepdad always used to call me nickerbokker.  021<cody just typed that for you all lol......anywa y, nickerbokker is my universal username, since well, i wont ever forget it.

simple, dumb.....but i know yours are better.

GO

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: question of the day:::
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 09:11:44 pm »
My name is Lesli310. My first name is Lesli and my old address was 310 Irving St so it was simple. Not very orginal but hey I'm bad at names.

Blair

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 09:13:03 pm »
Well my name is Blair, I am soooo boring arent I? LOL

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 09:18:27 pm »
My two pyrs are Dixie Darlin & Sugar Bear
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Jen

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 09:23:43 pm »
Well Jennifer is a painfully popular name that I can never get anything with Jen,Jenn,Jenny or Jennifer printed on it because it is ALWAYS sold out or taken.  When I joined this group I believe I was the ONLY Jen so I jumped at the opportunity to use it. 

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 10:41:24 pm »
I actually changed mine.  It was Gunther (briefly), until I saw there were sibes on here too.  So, I didn't want Keiko to feel left out.  I changed it to ZooCrew b/c that is my business name and easy for me to remember.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 10:52:34 pm »
Brigid has been my user name for years.. Brigid (prounounced Bree) is the goddess of home and hearth - amoungst other things... and 67 is the year I was born...
Timmie

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 11:01:06 pm »
I'm there with Jacksmom.
Tulsas'Master would be pretentious, after all she is the"Boss"
John
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2005, 12:42:21 pm »
I wanted to name our daughter Gypsy & my hubby vetoed it...He is SO unreasonable!...lol...So, I got my daughter a cat & named her Gypsy Jazmine...I just ripped the name off of her. :D

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2005, 12:44:07 pm »
I wanted to name our daughter Gypsy & my hubby vetoed it...He is SO unreasonable!...lol...So, I got my daughter a cat & named her Gypsy Jazmine...I just ripped the name off of her. :D
I wanted to name my son Justise...It is a name mentione in The Bible...Anothe r hubby veto & I got a Russell....I am saving Justise for my horse I will have someday!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2005, 01:17:42 pm »
So some of you thought you were boring haha

mastiffmommy - mom of mastiffs cold it possibly get any more plain and boring  ;D lol

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Anakalia

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2005, 01:58:36 pm »
This is a boring story but......  My mom and dad vacation a lot in Hawaii.  When I was a little girl they found out that my real name, Andrea, in Hawaiian was Anakalia soooooooooo they thought it was way cool and called me that a lot, being that I don't like my real name I try to stay away from it if at all possible. lol  So I thought I'd use Anakalia as my username.  I have TONS of usernames always coming up with something different! lol

Andi

Kiahpyr

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2005, 02:02:17 pm »
Let see...Kiah pronounced K (long i) ah. Like kite without the te. Some think it's pronounced key ah (like the car), but it's not. I've had people call her by the car's name after reading it, so I just thought I would put that in here. She's also a great pyrenees, so it just works. I was so excited to join BPO I didn't have time to come up with something original.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 02:33:47 pm by Kiahpyr »

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2005, 02:59:46 pm »

My Daughter and her friend's always called their parents their "rents". Thus since Rocky is our big baby and we are "Rocky's Rents.   

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2005, 04:00:53 pm »
As a child growing up in San Diego, we naturally went to the San Diego Zoo a lot. 

In the Children's Zoo, just outside the petting zoo area, they used to have an exhibit of bunnies that you could pet (it had a large open area on one end, and an enclosed area at the other end that the bunnies could escape into when they had enough).  Posted on the exhibit was a warning sign that said...

"Bunnies can get grumpy, and grumpy bunnies bite!"

I always loved that sign and as I grew older, I came to realize that it summed up my personality rather well.   ;)  Hence, the name "Grumpybunny".

(Hey, I didn't say it was going to be a GOOD story!)

Marsi
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*