Author Topic: No More Hotseat Thread  (Read 22852 times)

doggylover

No More Hotseat Thread
« on: July 25, 2006, 05:30:17 pm »
I think we should come up with a game that is WAY more fun than this one.  The Hotseat is SO yesterday.  The person on the hotseat usually doesn't even want to be there!  Also, I think people should be able to 'pass' on being in the hotseat!  Can people do that?  Like 'pass' on the hotseat if they don't want to be on it?
 ;)   

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: No More Hotseat Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 05:39:38 pm »
Nice try heifer.  I don't EVEN think so.  Just because you threw me under the bus before stopping to think that by sacrificing me, you were SURE to be next........ Nice TRY. 

MODERATOR.  MODERATOR.  Remove this thread please.  And tell Ronda she needs a time out.

doggylover

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 05:41:07 pm »
Nice try heifer.  I don't EVEN think so.  Just because you threw me under the bus before stopping to think that by sacrificing me, you were SURE to be next........ Nice TRY. 

MODERATOR.  MODERATOR.  Remove this thread please.  And tell Ronda she needs a time out.
This has NOTHING to do with me!  I'm thinking of OTHERS!  It is a legitimate question!

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 05:45:50 pm »
Hmmmm...I really like the hot seat!  And I would ESPECIALLY love to learn all about RONDA aka doggylover!  That would be grand!!
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

doggylover

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 05:47:49 pm »
Hmmmm...I really like the hot seat!  And I would ESPECIALLY love to learn all about RONDA aka doggylover!  That would be grand!!
TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 05:48:15 pm »

Thank you so much for seeing  things my way.  Brownie points for you!

doggylover

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2006, 05:49:38 pm »
That was ONE person.  Surely there are nice people on here who would NEVER dream of using coersion to extract information out of members of our BPO family!
:: crosses Zanie off Christmas list::

mjjensen

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 05:49:46 pm »
And it should last a month instead of a week ;)

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 05:51:11 pm »

Thank you for seeing things my way!  And for the month thing.... EXTRA brownie points for you!  :)

doggylover

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2006, 05:53:17 pm »
HAHAHA very funny.  OK but in all seriousness, in the interest of fairness, don't y'all think that it should be voluntary?  I mean, it IS pretty invasive!  I'm ONLY thinking of all of you!
Be Brave!!!! Stand up for the little people!

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2006, 05:54:40 pm »
HAHAHA very funny.  OK but in all seriousness, in the interest of fairness, don't y'all think that it should be voluntary?  I mean, it IS pretty invasive!  I'm ONLY thinking of all of you!

All I have to say for you is your hands are going to be cramping next week.  So make sure they get plenty of rest this week.  Cause those lil fingers will be typing your 80 WPM 24/7!

doggylover

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2006, 05:55:39 pm »

All I have to say for you is your hands are going to be cramping next week.  So make sure they get plenty of rest this week.  Cause those lil fingers will be typing your 80 WPM 24/7!
Denise just logged on.  She will be fair and reasonable. 

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2006, 05:58:43 pm »
I think she will agree with me.

doggylover

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2006, 05:59:52 pm »
No she won't because she is a smart, beautiful, kind person who knows that it is wrong to make people tell other people what kind of cereal they eat, and their crayon color.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2006, 06:03:57 pm »
don't be suckin' up to her.  I know she'll see right through you.  You just don't want to tell everyone about eating your extra fiber cereal every day so you can make sure you go poo.  AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHA