Author Topic: My Garden  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
My Garden
« on: April 29, 2007, 03:01:02 pm »
We planted a garden, all seeds, at the end of march and now we are starting to get veggies growing!! We panted...cucum bers, green beans, wax beans, small pumpkins, big pumpkins, watermelon, cantaloupe, radishes, carrots, cherry tomatoes, big tomatoes, carrots, corn, and sunflowers. Here are some pictures...Fir st is a pic o it 2 weeks ago and then from tonight, you cann all tell how much it grew in just 2 weeks!!!
2 weeks ago

Today

Here are my baby green and wax beans!!!!!!!! ;D

Here is my grape vine we planted, we bought it at wal mart on clearence LOL

And same with my blackberry bush

Hope you all enjoy!!!!!

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: My Garden
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 03:03:00 pm »
awesome! I dont have a green thumb at all so i am totally jealous! ;) :)
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline happiday

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All I ever do is SMILE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 03:18:26 pm »
WOW! Gorgeous!!
Salli, Annie's mama!

Offline newmommy

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 01:19:33 am »
thats cool. It keeps freezing here so i havent moved my starts outside yet. they are getting very tall. I love fresh garden salad and tomatoes.

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 02:15:33 am »
I have no clue at all about what kind of grapes I have, all I know is they are purple grapes LOL And i am having so much fun watching them grow!!!!!!! They are so cute when they are this small. I think I have official lost my mind cause i think my baby green beans are cute and my grapes :-\ LOL

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 02:21:32 am »
So far we picked all of our radishes, they are good but OMG I never realized they could be so hot!!! Pretty much everything is in bloom in the garden ;D I cant wait to see little pumpkins grow LOL This is my first garden and I am really enjoying it and its pretty neat cause we planted them all from seeds :)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 05:53:38 am »
That is an awesome garden!!

We don't have a garden anymore since Harley thinks it is funny to grab all the veggies and run through out the yard with them!!  (I must admit it is funny to watch)

Enjoy all your home grown fruits and veggies and I will be off to the supermarket!

Randy and the very naughty Harley

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 06:21:51 am »
Wow, Blair, that's a super good lookin' garden!  I'm so jealous!  I thought I was going to plant a garden this year then we decided not to because our yards not completely fenced in yet.  We have ton's of wild little citters in our backyard/timber area that would love to eat garden yummies!