Author Topic: we are moved in and we got a new family member!  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
we are moved in and we got a new family member!
« on: January 08, 2007, 09:23:21 pm »
We have moved into our new house and HALLELUJIAH, I have high speed internet again!!!
Yesterday my sister, Brenda, called me and asked if I knew anyone who wanted a dog.  I told her I did not, so she proceed with the story of a neighbor who got a dog for Christmas and then decided they did not want her and were going to take her to the shelter.  Brenda asked if she could ask around and help them find a good home for her.  They said no, that they were taking her that day, they did not want to keep her for even one more day.  Brenda decided to keep the dog until she could find a new home for her.  Well, she brought over this sweet little poodle-maltese mix and my heart melted, and here I sit with her in my lap.  She is a year old, and she has the cutest underbite.  Her name was Tootsie, but I have renamed her Zoe.
Once I unpack my camera I will get some pics up.  She and Tonka are an odd couple, but are getting along very well. 
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: we are moved in and we got a new family member!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 11:04:15 pm »
Congrats on the new puppy and for taking her!

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 08:59:48 am »
Congrats on the move and the new pup!   ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 10:10:33 am »
Congratulation s  Stacey - on EVERYTHING... esp. the puppy  :) 
Cant wait till you unpack the camera!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 12:30:08 pm by EllieAndBlu »