Mastiffs > Rare Breed Mastiff Pictures

My other furbaby says Hello! (pics)

(1/2) > >>

LJ06:
Well, My SS Randy and Harley asked why my other dog Willy wasnt a big paw. I guess I never thought of him as big... :) I felt bad leaving him out of BPO so here are some pics of Willy. He is 3 years old. We think he is a shar/pei - lab mix but supposedly he was a pug mix??? Then we were told his mom was a collie??? Well, to make a long story short he was infested w/ fleas from a home that wasnt too clean so we took him home and spolied him rotten. He was the runt but he is the smartest dog I have ever known.  OK OK enough talking.. here are some pics

@ 8 weeks

getting a bit older

Go Steelers!

I had a toga party

Looking a little round...

So there's Will...i feel less guilty already :)

EllieAndBlu:
Yaaayyyyy Leslie! I am so psyched you've included Will as a big paw... such a cutie! I hope this means he is now an official member of BPO, and will perhaps be getting a paw print of his very own (hint, hint)  ;D

Welcome to the BPO family, big guy!

p.s. LOVE your new avatar!

chaosndestruction:
awww well he certainly doesn't look like a little paw!!! He's such a cutie!!!! I'm glad you decided to include him!

MommaBear:
Welcome Willy :) He is a cutie -- what an adorable puppy pic.

LibbyP:
Welcome Willy !! I would have to say shar-pei x as well my brother and friend have litter mates that I rescued and they look ALOT like Willy only brindle. Either way he is one handsome fellow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version