Author Topic: What about a chat room????  (Read 25934 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: What about a chat room????
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2005, 10:02:38 pm »
I cant beleive you guys. Its so funny reading your posts.Im sure that once the BPO people read all this they will pay us to use the chat. LOL.
I havent watched soaps in years but all the names are familiar. Thats bad if you really think about it.
My kids are all asleep on the couches and Judge is asleep at my feet. We are bad bad bad.
Im going to get to bed ad read a bit. Everyone have a great night!!
Night Night.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2005, 10:03:33 pm »
Night Coonie! 

nickerbokker

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2005, 10:06:43 pm »
It takes me 16 hours to get there from here and if you say the word I will be there in 10!  What happened to the old Carly?

gooooo....at!

ah ha!

cant come yet....haven't gotten the big break myself!  but you'll be the first informed!

nickerbokker

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2005, 10:08:56 pm »
I think I will stay addicted for the summer, and then snap out of it.  I would just need to bring my laptop with me when I leave the house.  I wonder if I could find a water proof cover for it, then I could take it in the pool with me...  I'll need a harness of course to keep it attached to my chest so I could have hands free...  OKAY, I'M LOSIN IT!  

Jagger was on there a long time ago, but he has the best dimples!  He was on there when Sonny was bad.  I feel like I know them!  Have you showered yet?  I'm smelling something ???

i know, i smell like poo.  i need to do that soon....but im gettin drunk!  thats a sad thing to brag about...yet its true...so yeah for me!  THERES A HUGE DAMN PARTY DOWN THE BLOCK FROM ME, and im not there.  nope, not at all.  isnt it just so terrible!  there was friggin air patrol in my neighborhood the other night!  didn't get to go to that either cuz i had work.  now i dont have work, but im dying.  lol, its one thing or another!

NIGHT AUNTY COON

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2005, 10:14:28 pm »
Don't say the D word!  You don't want to jinx yourself :-[  Can I have your kids if you d?  I'm kidding --- that's horrible of me!  Sometimes I have no control over my words.  What ever I'm thinking just comes out of my mouth :-X  I'm sure it's some kind of itis...

nickerbokker

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2005, 10:17:24 pm »
well someone needs them!  i'll consider it.....will you spoil them rotten?

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2005, 10:21:08 pm »
h*ll no!  I'll put them to work in my sweat shop!  Just like my kids!  Gotta earn their keep ;)  When do you find out what your tests results are?  Did you study??????

nickerbokker

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2005, 10:22:40 pm »
i find out tuesday....but so far so good.....the area that i got shot in is just a small red dot...so nothing to worry about so far!

im positive i dont have it....but i needed to take the test before the gym lets me come back!

we'lll see how this all ends LOL...its kinda funny how this whole mess turned out isn't it!  ugh

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2005, 02:28:06 am »
Okay girls, I am having a blast reading all your posts, and dang my hubby who made me get out of the house this eve....... But a chat room sounds like a great idea, and yep..... Im sure it is poor Michale who is the one we'll go to. But it is a really great idea though, anyone who feels like it can chat away as much as they want rather than having to post. And....... there is another upside to it hehehehe if nicker gets too wasted there will be no evidence the day after hahahaha. Sorry nicker just had to say that, I dont know how you do it, last time I got drunk was new years eve hmmmm 2001 and they still talk about it, so I am not getting there soon again lol..... I think I am getting too old too, because I cant dring even a few glasses of wine without having a headache the day after, now THATS SAD.........

When are Jamie and Michale coming back, anyone knows???? They may fall off their chairs when they read all the posts from the past few days lol........

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline taijinrr

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • we breed for quality, not quantity.TOP PEDIGREES,
    • View Profile
    • http:www.taijinrhodesianrhodesianridgebacks
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2005, 04:59:41 am »
GREAT IDEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEOPLE AND THIER DOGS FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRIES

THIS WOULD BE GREAT , TO SAY THE LEAST
TAIJIN Rhodesian Ridgebacks

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2005, 08:31:55 am »
I remember Luke and Laura's wedding!  I was just a kid, but I was raised by a GH addict :P 

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2005, 10:08:18 am »
I also think a chat room is an awesome idea, although then I would fear that I would never leave this chair, ever....lol

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2005, 10:33:39 pm »
Hey Grills!  How was your Sunday?  You would be so proud of me...  I got stuff done today ;D  Not much, but I sat down in my sewing room and "created" a few things.  I figure with all this time on my hands now I need to make myself productive.  I have to clean now too since I don't have any excuses like work to get me out of it.  I've been talking about going to The Art Institute of Portland for a while now and hubby thinks this might be the perfect opportunity so I'm going to go check it out this week.  They are even having a fashion show next month so I might get inspired! 

What did you all do today?  How's your injection site, Nicker?  Did your arm fall off yet?

nickerbokker

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2005, 11:03:13 pm »
yep, fell right off...and the dogs are having a hay day!

GREAT NEWS.....as of this moment, i am not infected with TB.....but i still have 2 day.....but the BETTER news.....I DONT HAVE TO GO TO WORK UNTIL WEDNESDAY!  ITS LIKE HOLY SHIT, WHAT DO I DO WITH MYSELF! 

so, i have been ripping apart my apartment all day, went grocery shopping (so i could infect 100 other people), and did dishes.  now im on here....and then i am going to eat popcorn and watch a movie.....il watched finding neverland last night and it made me CRYYYY, so im thinkin maybe zoolander or something tonight!

and im thinkin tomorrow, i do somethin with the doggies!  i want to go to the beach, but im thinkin since everyone is off, they will all be there, and angus will bark and them all, and then we will get kicked out or he will get eaten, so i need another plan.....GOT ONE?

ALSO, i bought soda tonight at the store.  i HAD to have some since your comment, and since i got one yesterday also (shhhh, lol).....and im not even gettin drunk tonight!  AHHHHHH....goo d for me hey!  soda and popcorn and the dogs and a movie....PERFE CT NIGHT!     

so, i was thinking really hard, and i decided that once i become a famous actress and a famous director/writer, that you should make all my clothes.  THEN, no one will ever look like me!  isn't it GREAT!  i'll pay you well, i promise!  enough so hubby can stay home all day and play with the kids also.  IT WILL BE GREAT!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2005, 11:13:44 pm »
What kind of soda did you get?  I can clean my house so fast if I chug a few Mt. Dews!  I'm such a caffeine addict :P  Just don't get all hopped up on soda and watch a sad movie :'(  It's just more sad that way I think.  I've had way too many today and my eyes are popping out of my head and hubby is upstairs telling me to come to bed and I can't even manage any puctuation in this sentence...

My kids get comments on their clothes all the time, well the five year old at least.  She's the only one who will wear my designs ;)  I get a lot of "Where did you buy that?" And I hate saying "Oh, that ole thing?  I made it."  So when you are on the red carpet and they ask you who you are wearing everyone will know my name and I'll finally get that pool boy!!!