Author Topic: White great dane Free to good home  (Read 6059 times)

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
White great dane Free to good home
« on: September 04, 2007, 03:09:39 pm »
I am done fighting with the selfish immature people in my life. The pup I posted about yesterday needs a home. She is a Valentine baby. She seems to be mostly housebroken. She hears loud noises like when she was getting into the trash I yelled "NO" and she stopped. She follows the other dogs out the door and back in etc. I have the paper to send to AKC to register her, although she should not be bred/should be spayed. Anyone here interested? If not I am contacting Harlequin Haven Rescue later today.
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: White great dane Free to good home
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 03:26:40 pm »
where are you located? my boyfried and i were just talking about getting another dane last night after he saw her pic, he thinks shes adorable, as do i. i am very interested. how does she get along with other dogs? and does she know any hand signals like for sit stay stuff like that?
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 04:28:23 pm »
I have a neighbor down the road from me that I have known for 20 years...she just lost her dog (old age)...she just stopped by, when she saw Gracie she was almost in tears. Grace immediatly went to her and was all over her. She took her home... hopefully it will be a great match, and the best thing is we can let her and Morggie get together to play! She asked if I would babysit when needed. LOL I said umm.. yes! Now hopefully everyone here will shut their mouths and leave me alone.... First thing this morning my mom said she was moving ...all because I have a dog. I guess it is true, when you get old you revert back to being a baby again... stupid people.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 04:30:02 pm by zchic »
-Jodi
Mom to:
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup

1996-2007

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 04:31:08 pm »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAY!

It sounds like a wonderful match, Jodi! And you get to keep visiting her! HOW AWESOME! What a load off! Now let's find Beau a home!

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 07:57:14 pm »
I'm so sorry. I know that isn't exactly what you had in mind. I'm sure it will work out fine for Gracie. Once you get Beau rehomed, maybe a nice break from all the chaos will make everyone relax a bit.
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 11:07:18 pm »
I'm so sorry. I know that isn't exactly what you had in mind. I'm sure it will work out fine for Gracie. Once you get Beau rehomed, maybe a nice break from all the chaos will make everyone relax a bit.

AMEN!!!
-Jodi
Mom to:
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup

1996-2007