Author Topic: Home Needed for Ontario Newf  (Read 1669 times)

Yaz

Home Needed for Ontario Newf
« on: November 20, 2005, 03:42:33 pm »
Just found this on petfinder:

1036144- Dog:Newfoundland
Scarborough,ON 416-431-1548 or 416-668-4634 Joanna joanna_peterse n@yahoo.ca   11-21-2005
Name: Cody
Sex:M
Size:XL
Delete   Cody is a wonderfully loving and gorgeous newfoundland. Due to some changes in the family, we are unable to keep such a large and demanding breed in our home. He is so friendly with a great sense of humor, hes a big suck who loves all people, cats and other dogs. Not the best gaurd dog though, unless you want to be licked to death... but I know that he will protect the ones he loves. He is not neutered. He is a very good and smart dog, but just like many other dogs, he can be mischievious when he thinks he can get away with it or when the training is inconsistent, which unfortunately it has been since we are not home much. He needs a wonderful family with lots of room and time for him, and he would make a great pet. Please call me or email me if there are any questions. This is a demanding breed and would do better with someone that is familiar with newfies.

Kiahpyr

Re: Home Needed for Ontario Newf
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 05:34:52 pm »
Hey that newf/pyr mix is Zane. He is at the ovcharka rescue that Mark got Ozzie from. Come on Mark you have to get Zane too!