Author Topic: Thank You Dawn, Andy, Saihara, Tabi and Woofie (at the bridge)  (Read 1622 times)

bigdogs@5501

Thank You Dawn, Andy, Saihara, Tabi and Woofie (at the bridge)
« on: January 16, 2008, 01:05:34 am »
Today I came home and had a birthday package from Dawn, Andy, Saihara, Tabi and our dear sweet boy Woofie. It is from the International Star Registry. There is now a Star in our Heavens named "Paige in Pyr Heaven" I know that Woofie, Tank and Quanah are all in Pyr Heaven patiently waiting until thier moms see them again.

This is one of the most incredible gifts ever. I am taking the certificates etc to be framed and they will hang proudly on the office wall of Lone Star Pyrs and Paws Rescue.

Woofie and Tank will always have a special place in my heart and I know that they will always be looking over us and patroling the heavens.

This gift has touched me in ways that I can not even explain. I am still so sad that Woofie has left us to join Tank at the bridge, but I know that he is no longer in pain.

paige

marypyrs

Re: Thank You Dawn, Andy, Saihara, Tabi and Woofie (at the bridge)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 01:37:33 am »
OH ~ now I'm crying again. A Star named "Paige In Pyr Heaven". How wonderful is that. Sweet Woofie ~ you continue to amaze me. You always will.

I honestly have to say, that BPO is without a doubt, the most caring Family of Friends ever. I think we are all very blessed.

The next clear night I'll be out there looking for That Star. It's the one that will be blinking. You know. WOOF! WOOFF!!! WOOO-OO-WOOFWOOFWOOFFF!!!!!! (Kind'a like that) :-*  ;)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You Dawn, Andy, Saihara, Tabi and Woofie (at the bridge)
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 01:07:33 pm »
What a beautiful sentiment!!! I also got teary when I read this!!  How are the pups doing anyway?
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix