Great Danes > Great Dane Discussions

Attack of the Killer Plastic Bag

(1/4) > >>

brigid67:
I have such a tough and protective Dane....Tonigh t we are sitting on the couch. There is a white petsmart bag on the table...the wind blows it on to the floor.  willow starts growling and barking...sitt ing up and looking all tough...she kept it up till I showed her it was just a bag..lol it was pretty cute.
Timmie

Lucysdad:
Lucy would've taken up a position right behind me. Her veiw is that it's up to Nikki and I to protect her, and it's her job to protect Mutt. She's alway looked out for those smaller than herself, but as Nikki and I are bigger than her, well.......... ..

lins_saving_grace:
Lady did that with other weird objects that weren't to her liking.  Not so much anymore, but once in a while she'll give something that catches her eye just right a world of hurt.   It's kinda funny.

Icerotti:
Puck attacks plastic bags. When you bring grocery bags home he gets soo excited. He waits for you to tie one up so it is like a ballon and he can pop it --then he shreds it all to a million pieces. I know it is not the safest toy-but he sure likes it.

lins_saving_grace:
does he do the neck whipping action with it too? 
Lady shakes stuff...but Grace...she gets something in her mouth and whips her head so fast it's like fast motion with a flashing black light strobe.  you can barely see her move.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version