Author Topic: Dont tell my dogs  (Read 2598 times)

BabsT

Dont tell my dogs
« on: October 07, 2005, 05:04:02 am »
BUT i have a secret passion for bull terriers...Don t know why but I do...Someday I will have one...I even like the mini bull terriers too

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Dont tell my dogs
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 05:10:23 am »
Shhhh, Babs.  I LOVE bull terriers too.  They supposedly have really warped senses of humor...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 05:14:42 am »
aww they are soo cute  ;D
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

BabsT

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 05:18:35 am »
My sons Nana used to have one...I was IN LOVE with Benson...his personality was amazing and hysterical...F rom what I have heard is that they will eat anything that is within reach....I have no idea why I am so fascinated with them

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 05:23:10 am »
Oh, more than their personalities are warped. 

Those dogs...the only dog that ever bit me was mean @ss white bull terrier when I was about 9--the evil little turd bit every kid in the neighborhood!  The guy had 4 or 5 of them--IIRC correctly it was a breeding pair named Arthur and Gwenivere and puppies from different litters that he hadn't found homes for. 

They were all evil natured little squirrel killers. I used to find them in our yard, gnawing on the bodies!  I even knocked one of them down out of the pine tree where the squirrels nested once (no, that wasn't when I got bit.)

You shouldn't get one of these unless you traineZero and Misha to protect all the small animals in your neighborhood!

Sheryl, Dogless and sad

BabsT

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 05:26:01 am »
Zero kills birds all the time...You have to think what they were bred to do...

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 07:42:55 am »
Oh, I want to join the club.  I love most terriers, but bully types are my favorite.

If you ever get a bull terrier, be prepared for a VERY VERY stubborn dog.  Can be difficult to train, and obstinant.  But they certainly are big goofs that are always up to mischief.

If you ever get an all white one, they have a tendency for skin problems (allergies, sunburn, etc)

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2005, 08:20:53 am »
Remember they're TERRIERS. High energy, inquisitive, intelligent, they'll have you trained in a New York Minute.
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline Jeska

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2005, 08:57:27 am »
Bull terriers are one of my favorite breeds too  ;D