Author Topic: who thinks i should move here...  (Read 7417 times)

nickerbokker

Nicole

Re: who thinks i should move here...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 01:21:25 pm »
YES! Cody and the Wang-Meister would LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it. And Wangus can pee all over anything he wants cuz its concrete. You can just mop it up! And they can run around all willy-nilly like the crazy pups they are! hehehe! DO IT!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 01:23:31 pm »
doesn't pee sink into concrete pretty good?  So no mopping.  :) 

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 01:25:51 pm »
Hmm..I think that you can polish and polyurethane concrete so that it doesn't.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 01:29:53 pm »
Oh my gosh!! I LOVE warehouse apartments and that is gorgeous! you're right, Nicole, you can seal concrete so the pee doesn't absorb into it. I can see Cody and Angus sprinting through all that open space already - chasing each other around all day long and feeling like that apartment was made just for them! Don't let that get away!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2005, 01:32:22 pm »
just don't ever clean the pee spots with Bleach or Clorine.  I know from personal experience that pee and vomit will burn and smoke if applied with either of those 2 things.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2005, 01:33:43 pm »
That's one rockin' place.  You must have an open house party.  I'll bring a pooper scooper as a housewarming present.  You can fling the poopy over the edge of the roof.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 02:10:18 pm »
That's one rockin' place.  You must have an open house party.  I'll bring a pooper scooper as a housewarming present.  You can fling the poopy over the edge of the roof.

Be careful you don't hit a soap star!   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 02:13:12 pm »
you can tell em it's the ozone and smog making those poop drops.

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 02:24:26 pm »
I don't know, not too bad for LA.  I personnally think you should move up North here.  Look at this beautiful house.  It's here in Marin so it's a bit pricey, in the mid $500K, but it's got a beautiful waterfront view and it's a nice roomey house.  You might like it!  Better jump on it quick because property gets scooped up before you know it:

http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/IFLYSPAGE/images/outhouse.jpg
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2005, 05:03:19 pm »
WOW! Do you need a roommate? Just find me a job (or a sugar mama to keep me)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2005, 05:15:10 pm »
Jesus!...Polyurathan e cement floors...Wangu s will put out a hip for sure!...lol...Truth fully, I always thought those kind of apartments we're so cool!...Beats the h*ll out of the friggin' cream carpet as far as the eye can see here!!!!!!!...What in the h*ll was the woman who sold me this place thinking when she did that???? :-\

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2005, 07:48:10 pm »
It looks like a great place, but whats with the roomate thing in the add. Are they making it into separate apartments or one huge living space?
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2005, 04:39:47 pm »
GREAT..... I saw this topic a couple of days ago, didnt have time to take a look, and was now going to go take a look, guess what. The posting has been deleted, yep....... my luck, now I dont even get to see it. I have now decided I will never again, leave a topic unread lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2005, 08:50:22 pm »
sorry marit.  its s 12,000sq ft LA loft.  30+ft ceilings, with floor to ceiling windows.  an attached 10,000ft patio, with a BREATH TAKING view of the city. 

i went their today.  i drove downtown, got lost, found it, paid 10 bucks for parking, and was back in my car 10 minutes later. 

i live in toluca lake....it is RIGHT over the hill from the heart of hollywood, and it is a NICE area.  many "well known" people live here, and the rest live on the hills.  i see homeless people, way more than i've ever seen...and i see hookers, saw one get picked up the other morning, stopped traffic to watch it LMAO.....BUT.. ..its a "nice" area.  i have been to the city itself, and its a city...BUT, today, i was about a mile south of LA city, in the wholesale district, and i have never experienced anything like it.  walking down the street, it was like sticking your head into a toilet with a big fresh crap in it....it was the worst smell ever....and ever 2 feet when you passed another passed out bumm, the smell intensified.  i dont think in the 6 city blocks i walked that i heard a single english word, and it made me very uneasy.  THEN...i get to the loft.  VERY COOL.....VERY COOL.  but very much in need of TONS of work.  all the rooms weren't built, so the supplies were everywhere.  there was dirt everywhere.  the kitchen had 6 fridges (LMAO), a single stove with nothing around it, a sink that wasnt hooked up, and the shelves were 2x4s with plywood.  not pretty.  they had some cool games IE: those basket ball hoop things, air hockey, pool....some others...all covered in dust.  i dont know....just not okay to me.  on top of it...living here, i finally got over my fear of elevators....b ut there was SCARY...it was shaking and moving and just not cool.  everything about the place was gross (AMAZING POTENTIAL..... ..UNREAL I TELL YA!!!!!!!!) but the people just dont have their *%&^ together.  THEN, i was like, the dogs would love to run around......an d the girl is like....dogs?  i was like...the WHOLE EMAIL was about my dogs and how if you didn't want them, dont waste my time...she said she must have missed it...i then decided i hated her....

SO.....bad experience.  i wish i could find THAT LOFT IN THE ACTUAL CITY or up here....i would take it in a flash....but im sure, anywhere but h*ll....it would cost way more than 5,000 a month!

sad nicki.