Author Topic: Urgent: Anatolian/Pyrenees in Little Rock, AR high kill shelter  (Read 2399 times)

Offline hmm_gfx

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Urgent: Anatolian/Pyrenees in Little Rock, AR high kill shelter
« on: January 13, 2006, 12:08:58 pm »
If anyone can foster short term, please contact Carleen Conyers.  Her email is at the bottom of the post.

Thanks!

Helen and Cayman forever in my heart

"Please help Chance!
  Chance is a young male Anatolian Pyrenees cross and he is in a "high kill" shelter in Little Rock AR.  His time is almost up and is close to being put down.
  He is in desperate need of an immediate foster home to get him out alive---even a short term foster, for a week would help---just to give him a chance to get out of the shelter alive.

Chance is a friendly boy, he seems to be good with the other dogs at the shelter and ignores the cats.
  If you might be able to help, please contact Shelley Smith in Little Rock immediately at contact@dogsonly.org (dogsonly.org)

You can see his picture here:

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5653612&adTarget=&SessionID=43c9070719c883a0-app1&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

Cross posting is appreciated, thank you! "

Carleen Conyers, Director
www.NASRN.com
anatolianrescu e@yahoo.com
Helen and Cayman forever in my heart

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent: Anatolian/Pyrenees in Little Rock, AR high kill shelter
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 06:19:30 pm »
Hey BPOers, if you have a friend or relative in the area, please let us know and contact Ms. Conyers. They WILL get the dog to a foster home in just a few days. There RR system is very effective!

Thanks,
Deena

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Urgent: Anatolian/Pyrenees in Little Rock, AR high kill shelter
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 04:58:55 pm »
I'd love to help foster but I'm waaaay up north. 
Daphne