Author Topic: My Labor Day Weekend...  (Read 2932 times)

Nicole

My Labor Day Weekend...
« on: September 06, 2005, 06:46:44 am »
So, we had a full, fun weekend this weekend! Here's a few pics. The first is a funny dog with a sun hat and lion cut that we saw in Grant Park in Chicago. The second is the "W" hotel from the beach in Chicago. I went to visit a friend who was in from North Carolina.

Then, after Chicago, we went home and took the boat out. We got to see a Tri-State Sailboat regatta! It was so much fun to float around in all those brightly colored sails.

Then, we headed up to Michigan and floated up the Galien River. (our FAVORITE spot) So the last one is Cabeza and I having a relaxing moment after all of the excitement of Chicago and the boats. THe reflections on the water are real, we didn't enhance the photo! hehehe! (I have a dorky look on my face because I was leaning back to give Cabeza a kiss when Mark snapped the photo...I wasn't posing! hahahha!)

Offline SwissysRock

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • I love my SWISSY!
    • View Profile
Re: My Labor Day Weekend...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 06:56:11 am »
Sounds like a fun-filled weekend.  Thats a cute sun-hat!
Tina
:)
Riley's Momma

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 06:59:55 am »
Yeah, we had a great time! That is the coolest part about where I live...I'm really close to Chicago AND Michigan. So, we were in three states in one day! hahahahha! (Illinois, Indiana and Michigan)

I know! We couldn't help but take pictures of that dog! She was SO funny with the hat and the lion mane! hahahha!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 07:46:45 am »
Love the dog in the hat!...lol...My boys would take it off & eat it!...I love all your pics!...You had a busy weekend!

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 07:51:17 am »
Yeah, Cabeza would definitely remove it...promptly.

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 07:54:08 am »
looks like you had a great weekend. Beautiful pictures.

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 08:15:33 am »
Thanks, Ice. We had alot of fun! I really needed the break, too.