Author Topic: Morph and AJ are home and I am SORRY I am such a SLACKER  (Read 2490 times)

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
Morph and AJ are home and I am SORRY I am such a SLACKER
« on: February 13, 2007, 01:54:42 pm »
WHOOOOOHOOOOOO  THe boys are both safe and sound in our new house far far away from my dad where he is never going to be welcome as long as I am alive. 
The boys are both doing just great.  They were soooooo happy to see us when we picked them up.  And they have both settled right in at our new house.  Morph did however punish us when we were apparently gone longer than he thought that we should have been the other day.  He chewed a hole in my BRAND NEW COUCH At least it is not a huge hole so it will be easy to cover up with a throw blanket.  And since Julie was sooooo NICE and got him Crate trained while she was watching him we went out the next day after the couch incident and bought him a new crate and he loves it. The only problem is getting him into his crate when he knows that we are going somewhere and he wants to go too.  So we have tried all kinds of different commands and treats to get him to go in and nothing was working...  then all of a sudden I just looked at him and said " I'm not playing with you.." and he ran right in and layed down.  Now that is the only command that will get him into his crate...  he is such a nut job. 

But he is my nut job and I love him and am sooo happy to have friends like Julie and Nicole that made it possible for me to keep them.  I can never thank you two enough for watching them for me.  To everyone else that sent them goody boxes and treats and toys and everything else thank you sooo much.  Julie told me who sent the Coat for Morph but it was in the middle of everything else and I cant remember who it was now.  SO...  To the person that sent the coat to Morph thank you soooo much.  He loves it and gets gets compliments on it all the time. 

You all are the Greatest.

Thank You
Carrie
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Morph and AJ are home and I am SORRY I am such a SLACKER
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 02:00:12 pm »
WOOO!

So glad to hear from you, Carrie! ;D

I bet you all are happy to be back together again.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 02:01:06 pm »
Welcome back!!  I'm so glad things are starting to settle down a bit for you and hopefully now, you can just sit back and enjoy your boys!  ;D 

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 02:24:58 pm »
Yayyyyyyy Carrie!  Welcome back! I am soooooo glad everything has worked out for you and your boys! What a relief y'all are out of that tense situation!

Julie and Nicole roxes big time!

Huge hugs to all of BPO for being the best, most caring group of people EVER!

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 03:30:54 pm »
Just another thread that proves this place is THE greatest. I am glad to know that your family is happily back together. :D
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 03:33:01 pm »
Julie, you're funny. You crack me up! :D :D :D
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 06:31:55 pm »
I am so glad that you guys are all back together again. Even though I occasionally threaten to take a vacation away from all of the 4 paws here, it is just an idle threat, I would be devastated even one day with out the over bearing lovey snugglies.
Congrats on the new home and on getting away from your dad.

Also, Julie... ha ha ha ha, Chammie being sent to be crate trained- I even had to laugh about that, poor misunderstood Chammie.

chaosndestruction

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 09:35:12 am »
Yay! BPO ROXES!!!! I'm so glad that you are away from your dad and that the boys are back with you!!!!