Author Topic: chat room\...  (Read 3692 times)

nickerbokker

chat room\...
« on: June 30, 2005, 09:40:39 pm »
stat

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: chat room\...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 09:51:32 pm »
I'm on my way! ;D

Offline luvmenewfs

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 01:38:55 am »
 :D :D
I think you folks may have met my hubby tonight!!  I don't have a clue how he did it, but he calls me at work (I work nights) and says: "OMG honey.  I don't know what I did but I clicked this and clicked that and then there was a board and the words were showing up."  He laughed and said, "Then they asked if I was there, and I got scared because I didn't know if I was supposed to be or not."

I asked him if he said hello, and he said, "No, I was scared and said, i had a phone call I've been waiting for."

So, if you folks had this happen, and trust me I went through history to find out what on earth he was talking about, this was the chat board I found.  So, anyway, if he was there, that was my husband!!  He's a darling and meant no harm.  A very gentle soul who loves animals of all kinds. 

I told him next time say hi!!  He's a one finger typer so rarely goes on any boards, but did mention he really enjoyed this board!!  LOL.

We share the same names and such on boards because he really is new at this, and until he has the hang of it, he feels comfortable using mine.  He just didn't mean to go so far into the board!!  ROTFL!!!  He's very embarrassed!!

Luvmenewfs

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 01:44:37 am »
luvmenewfs.... .. I was not on chat tonight, but tell hubby he need not feel bad. He just pretends he got kicked out. It happens from time to time, that you come in and get kicked out again, so you have to re-enter. But also tell him that we dont bite, at least not hard, so he can talk to us next time lol......

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 12:24:59 pm »
SO that explains it. I thought your hubby hated us Luvmenewfs...g lad he doesn't. We all said hello and got no response, so we kept talking then he said yes and no. I started laughing. Tell him to come back and visit and we will be nice and talk slow until he gets comfortable. And you tooo, come and join us sometime.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 12:37:53 pm »
LOL!...That's why men should never be allowed to click unsupervised.. .giggle!...That is priceless!...That poor man!