Author Topic: Magic has a profile  (Read 2335 times)

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Magic has a profile
« on: July 07, 2006, 03:02:08 pm »

;DI put Magic's profile on the site,not sure how you find it or get to it but he's there in all his glory.I let him tell his own story but I am happy to fill in anything anyone wants to know.

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Magic has a profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 06:19:45 pm »
I love Magic's story!...His puppy pics are beyond cute!...I can tell he is a very special dog! :)

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 06:26:45 pm »

;DI put Magic's profile on the site,not sure how you find it or get to it but he's there in all his glory.I let him tell his own story but I am happy to fill in anything anyone wants to know.

Wow what a great story! What a very special calling he has ;D

To view your profile you made just click on Magics name under your name when you post. It is after paw print.

Or you can also view it under paw prints. It is on the right hand side of the page when you are in the forum. It will say Paw Prints and under that you can click on Paw print profiles and look under M you will find your boys profile ;)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 06:28:46 pm by Icerotti »

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 06:37:45 pm »

:)Thanks so much he is a very special boy,more than I can say.
Gypsy is beautiful
 :P
The pic in my avatar is Rosie...A dog we rescued & then had to help on to The Bridge just this past June 15th...You can read about what happened in the "Remembering Those No Longer With Us" forum here at Big Paws Only...She was my special friend & right hand girl...She made me a better person & my heart breaks everyday with missing her...Thank you for your compliment on our sweet white Rosie...She was most definitly a beautiful beautiful girl but sadly also a tormented & broken soul. :'( Here are my boys who miss Rosie very much also...They are Samson & Pippin, both Great Pyrenees, & will be 2 yrs & 1 & 1/2 yrs. old this month....The 2nd pic is one of my favorites of Rosie...She is with the boys & it captures all of there spirits well. :D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 06:42:04 pm by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 07:13:29 pm »
Doesn't Magic have a "sister" who is a Collie? I saw her on Dogster and she's a cutie! You can make paw print profiles for all your dogs if you want to!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 07:19:28 pm »
Hello Magic. Welcome to BPO! :)
RIP former BPO

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 08:50:11 pm »
Woops! Sorry about the gender confusion there! Yes, you don't have to make a new membership profile for you or anything. But you can make another paw print profile where it says add a new one or whatever. Then you can have pictures of them and tell their adoption stories, list their faves, and other things too.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 08:30:24 am »
Hi and welcome to BPO.  I am Kat and am owned by Cinder, Kaila, and (foster pup) Shiner.  Magic is gorgeous and I love his puppy pictures. 

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience