Author Topic: We got hacked into  (Read 1771 times)

Blair

We got hacked into
« on: February 27, 2006, 06:00:24 pm »
Ben just called me from work and told me to change everything on our computer. We have a paypal account and some one hacked into it and tryed to charge over $600....this is one time where i am glad we didnt have the money in the account. We did get a return fee but thats a lot better then losing $600 +. This is just crazy!!!!! There are some creeps out there in this world and it makes me so mad  >:(

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: We got hacked into
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 06:04:18 pm »
I hate theives!!!...Liars & thieves!!...It mkaes me very angry when you work so hard for your money & posessions & some a**hole excuse for a human being thinks they somehow should have what you worked for!!!...I am sorry this happened to you!...There is a special place in he** for the jerk that tried to steal from you! >:(
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 07:05:33 pm by Jacksmom »

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 06:05:49 pm »
Oh my!!! That is awful!!! >:( Any chance they can catch whoever did it???
I am so sorry... ohhh no. :(

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 06:07:08 pm »
That Sucks!  Sorry to hear about it.  Hope there is some action you can take...
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Blair

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 06:10:31 pm »
Now I am all paranoid  :-\ Now I am worried they might have stole more from us...awe man...i was having a good day now it just sucks

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 12:43:04 am »
 >:( That's interesting i got an e mail from pay pal today reguarding scammers. So i guess you are'nt the only one that it has happened to people have no reguard for other people. About a month ago the samething happened with my bank account i had a $157.00 charge on my account which i did not charge what happened was i had ordered some bracelets on the animal site and i gave them my code on the back of the card. I have never given out my card to anyone on the internet for fear of it's safety well not more then a week in a half after this is when the charge occurred. The bank traced it back to the site where i bought the braclets i still have not been credited for the charge and i ended up having to close the account because the bank said it could happen agian so that 157.00 ended up costing me alot more than that!
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Lyn

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 09:38:19 am »
Blair, after reading your post I went into my paypal account and removed my bank account info and my mother's credit card info. She would strangle me if someone charged up her card. :o

I hope they can catch whoever did it. There has to be a way. IP numbers or something.