Author Topic: It's definitely MOnday  (Read 1247 times)

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
It's definitely MOnday
« on: January 29, 2007, 04:37:12 pm »
SO, I thought I would share my Monday morning...

I woke up early (thanks to Bella), and was really out of it because the boys had me up every couple hours last night (was it a full moon or what?).  So, I went down stairs, made myself a latte and then drug myself back upstairs to wake up the boys and get in the shower.  Well, somehow I got this marvelous idea that I could simultaneously hold my coffee and cell phone in the same hand.  ::) Ha! Plop, went my phone into my yummy latte. My phone is toast, which I JUST now realized (I was so out of it, I forgot to look at it until just now).  On the bright side, my latte tasted just the same, so I drank it anyway. (Sigh)  My cell is my only phone, so the next week or so until I get a new one should be an interesting experience.  Mondays...
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: It's definitely MOnday
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 05:46:30 pm »
If you let your phone dry out completely before you try to use it you may find it is fine. My friend dropped his in the toilet one time...there is some multitasking that just shouldn't be done...and after it was dry it went back to working perfectly fine.

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: It's definitely MOnday
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 06:58:19 pm »
Good thing it was only in your latte. My brother in law had his clipped to his belt. He had to use one of those out houses at a picnic spot and guess where his phone landed. :o
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla