Author Topic: I love my tire.  (Read 8297 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: I love my tire.
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 12:35:39 pm »
You'll have to post pics as the growth spurts start.  It'll be cute to see.  :)

nickerbokker

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 12:39:15 pm »
i did start.....late r.....since i have to leave in 1/2 hour...ill send pics from my phone to the computer and post them just for you!  friggin dog looks retarded now LOL...hes longs and lanky and dorky....and i have the pics to prove it!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2005, 12:40:42 pm »
Grace is in that awkward stage now too.   ::)

Offline onederpupe

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2005, 11:11:09 am »

Hi this is the greatest site. I am in love with big dogs and have been for at least 50 years. I have had 3 Saints, 1 German Shepard, 1 Pit bull,
1 Sammy, 1 Boxer, 1 Akita/St.Bernard Mix and my favorite a Rotty. My Rotty was named Shadow and I had him for 9 wonderful years. I lost him to a brain tumor 3 years ago and I can truely say I miss him everyday. He was the best dog that owned me! I named my company after him "WONDERPUPPY DESIGNS' and my on line name is
one-der-pup-e, kinda clever huh? lol  
Well I just wanted to say hi and intro myself, you all seem so nice and understand the big dog mentality. It is great to be able to talk to others who love the big ones.
We have just moved from CA. to the Pacific Northwest, Vancouver Washington and it is dog central up here. We have run into a bit of bad luck in the last few years so I was unable to get another Rotty. I did find a Akita/St.Bernard mix her name is Jazz. She is 105 lbs of pure love, would love to get a Rotty to keep her company. Anyone have one that needs a home. I can't afford to buy one but I have lots of love to give and am a great mommy. I need a little older Rotty because Jazzy is a big, clutzy, moose. I am afraid she would hurt a puppy.
She just doesn't get that she is as big as she is and she is sooooo spoiled. So I open to suggestions anybody!
onederpupe

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2005, 05:23:22 pm »

Hi this is the greatest site. I am in love with big dogs and have been for at least 50 years. I have had 3 Saints, 1 German Shepard, 1 Pit bull,
1 Sammy, 1 Boxer, 1 Akita/St.Bernard Mix and my favorite a Rotty. My Rotty was named Shadow and I had him for 9 wonderful years. I lost him to a brain tumor 3 years ago and I can truely say I miss him everyday. He was the best dog that owned me! I named my company after him "WONDERPUPPY DESIGNS' and my on line name is
one-der-pup-e, kinda clever huh? lol  
Well I just wanted to say hi and intro myself, you all seem so nice and understand the big dog mentality. It is great to be able to talk to others who love the big ones.
We have just moved from CA. to the Pacific Northwest, Vancouver Washington and it is dog central up here. We have run into a bit of bad luck in the last few years so I was unable to get another Rotty. I did find a Akita/St.Bernard mix her name is Jazz. She is 105 lbs of pure love, would love to get a Rotty to keep her company. Anyone have one that needs a home. I can't afford to buy one but I have lots of love to give and am a great mommy. I need a little older Rotty because Jazzy is a big, clutzy, moose. I am afraid she would hurt a puppy.
She just doesn't get that she is as big as she is and she is sooooo spoiled. So I open to suggestions anybody!
onederpupe

Hello!  There is a rottweiler named Duty who is listed here on the forum as needing a home.  I think the owner is in N. California.  I think it is under something like "Duty still needs a home" in the rottweiler discussions category.

I am glad you are here.  Also, welcome to Washington State.  Most of my time was spent in Seattle, but I temporarily live in Spokane, on the East side. **Can't wait to move away!**

Do you have any photos of your beloved Shadow?  If so, I would love to see.  I love my rottweilers so much.

I used to go to the internet and search Google Images just to find rottie pup/adult photos and pictures of dogs.  Now, I come here and, each time, I am happy to see the photos from people and read what they have to say. 

Sometimes, I feel like there is no one I can share my enthusiasm with in my everyday life and my dogs are such a big part of the positive aspects.  That just makes me want to share sometimes.

And, I love learning new things.

Hope you will stay a while.  :)  Jen and Michael are providing a wonderful place here!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline onederpupe

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2005, 12:20:01 pm »

I am just 6 months in to this computer thing so I don't know how to do the photo thing YET! I am sure I will learn though. I am so glad that I found a place where people understand the love you can have for a Rotty, or for any dog.
My Shadow was a remarkable dog, he literally saved my life by uncovering with his nose a ruptured hernia. He just kept pushing his nose into my stomach and would not quit so I went to the Dr. Because of his insistance, lo and behold I was rushed to emergency surgery and was in ICU for 3 days. If I had not gone I would have died. I had no pain and was totally unaware of any problem but, Shadow knew. He also found a cancerous mole on my body, he was amazing. I have always loved dogs but this brought a new appreciation for their talents and just how intune they can be with their caregivers. I am not an owner I am a caregiver and I give the best care I can for these beautiful creatures.
Since I am new to this site and computers in general it is a little hard for me to find stuff but I will keep looking for "Duty". Thanks for letting in to a great site, I would have never known that there others out there like me.
Onederpupe

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2005, 06:24:10 pm »

I am just 6 months in to this computer thing so I don't know how to do the photo thing YET! I am sure I will learn though. I am so glad that I found a place where people understand the love you can have for a Rotty, or for any dog.
My Shadow was a remarkable dog, he literally saved my life by uncovering with his nose a ruptured hernia. He just kept pushing his nose into my stomach and would not quit so I went to the Dr. Because of his insistance, lo and behold I was rushed to emergency surgery and was in ICU for 3 days. If I had not gone I would have died. I had no pain and was totally unaware of any problem but, Shadow knew. He also found a cancerous mole on my body, he was amazing. I have always loved dogs but this brought a new appreciation for their talents and just how intune they can be with their caregivers. I am not an owner I am a caregiver and I give the best care I can for these beautiful creatures.
Since I am new to this site and computers in general it is a little hard for me to find stuff but I will keep looking for "Duty". Thanks for letting in to a great site, I would have never known that there others out there like me.
Onederpupe

I feel great when I read your posts!  I love my dogs so much and there is this special connection only another rottweiler/dog owner can understand.  I also feel so sorry that Shadow left.  I think they leave way too soon.  I want my old Greta to be here forever.  I think I will be devastated and really crushed when I lose her.  I don't know what I will do.

I hope you find Duty.  He sounds like a great boy, from what I've heard.  I do not think there is a better place for him than with you.  He will be soooooooo lucky, indeed!

Keep trying!   :)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner