Author Topic: Help..Help....I need help! Anyone Pleaseeeeeeee!  (Read 14278 times)

Offline SPIKESMOMMY

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Help..Help....I need help! Anyone Pleaseeeeeeee!
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2005, 07:14:19 am »
How is Zima doing this morning?
I hope better!
Rachael and Spike

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2005, 01:29:55 pm »
Lol YES ZIMA WAS HIGH LAST NIGHT!!! She was dazed and confused but this morning she was doing it again so I am going to have to make an appt. Today....any one know how to get blood out of a carpet! My landlord will love this!! Im wondering if it is a nervious habit? NOPe I have metal bowls for her.... I havent used carpet fresh for about 3 days.....
Nicole

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2005, 01:40:18 pm »
I think it is a good idea to make an app. with your vet. And the blood, of course I cant remember the name now, but it is a blue spray can, hmmmm something something stainremover. It is really for auto, and you can find it at Wal-mart in their auto section where they have all the cleaners for auto, or at auto part stores. That is the hands down best stain remover I have ever tried, even old stuff you never thought would come out. I love that stuff.

I will see if I can find a can here, I know I am out (I should buy cases of it lol) but I think I might have an empty bottle, I will post the name when I find it, I am pretty sure that will take care of all the stains you have in the carpet.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Khiori

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • SoloDancer
    • View Profile
    • Solitude
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2005, 01:47:28 pm »
It might also be a food allergy.  Leo will rub his face all over after eating.  He's got some mild allergy I guess?  Anyway, it *might* be your dog's food.  Is there a particular time when it seems more frequent/frenzy?

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2005, 01:47:56 pm »
I like GL too Jenn, have used that a lot, BUT the one I talk about and cant remember the name lol...... has been taking stuff that GL didnt. I am just totally in love with that stain remover. But GL is super good too, we buy it in gallon size hehe, guess we are using quite a bit of stain remover in this house  ;D

Marit

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2005, 01:53:14 pm »
lol Jenn are you hideing somethingg.... .....lol im just jokeing! I was taking a criminal investigation class lol and the first question my prof. asked everyone is do they think they could kill someone and get away with it!! lol Everyone was like ummm no.... I was like yeah because I love CSI and crossing Jorden lol he said good thats what I want to hear!! You have to think like that to catch them!! I know...but I 'm way to scared lol to even do it I wish I could lol!!! I would prob. remain calm..(maybe) lol with a gun pointed at me... but if you act like your hannibal lector and tell me your ganna eat me >>> I would prob. pee on myself lol!!

Okay enogh crazy talk lol .... where can i buy GL and I just changed her food to nutro yesterday and I havent had her long enough to know when she does it most but i will watch!!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 01:55:52 pm by zimas_mommie »
Nicole

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2005, 02:05:43 pm »
Jenn, the cayote would have been scary, but what would have bothered me way more, the thought of allllll the spiders and maybe snakes and ouch....... now I am having goose bumps and want to go take a shower ohhhhhh

You do have an interesting job though, I love CSI on tv, really really impressive what you can do today

Marit

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2005, 02:06:12 pm »
OMG lol I would freak out!!! What happened did a coyote eat someone lol.....little red riding hood..... oh thats a wolf lol...whos afraid of the big bad coyote !!lol
Nicole

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2005, 02:16:57 pm »
I would love to do some thing like that .... okay so your the real CSI lol! That is sooo neat!!
Nicole

Offline Janisjin

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Photos of Toku & Logan
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2005, 10:17:33 pm »
Hi Zima! Keep us posted on how you're doing. you are much too cute to be rubbing your nose raw. (also, did you take the criminal investigations class in law school? i just graduated so I was wondering. I really enjoyed crim pro investigations).

Anyway, I won't repeat about the benedryl/neosporin. there are also some anti-itch creams that contain cortisone. It's a steroid so it reduces swelling and inflamation and it only has a little amount so it's not going to make her nose all buff or anything ;). When my older dog was hit by a car, the vet gave him some cortisone to reduce swelling, but it also controls itching. It stings though, so don't be freaked out if your dog winces. But, yes, definitely ask your vet!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 10:13:35 pm by Janisjin »
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"
-- Unknown

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2005, 10:48:40 pm »
Lol YES ZIMA WAS HIGH LAST NIGHT!!! She was dazed and confused but this morning she was doing it again so I am going to have to make an appt. Today....any one know how to get blood out of a carpet! My landlord will love this!! Im wondering if it is a nervious habit? NOPe I have metal bowls for her.... I havent used carpet fresh for about 3 days.....
It took at least 3 months to pull all of that crap out of my carpets...keep on vaccuming! :)

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2005, 11:15:40 pm »
lol <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<still vaccuming.... thats all ive been doing!!!! well and on here of coarse hehehehe ;D ;) I have to say I love my Zima but I miss my tropical breeze carpet lol!!! oh well...... Zima has been high most of the day ! I gave her a second dose this morning... I think her new addiction to benadryl is making her more scared to go outside!! But Im working with her!! She is so scared she has no intrest in treats when she is out side!! She is a mess!! Poor baby!!!
 about the criminal invest.... no lol I just needed another class so I wanted something fun!! I loved it!! congrats on your graduation from law school!! I wanted to be a lawyer but then I had my first son and I firgured I wouldnt be able to give my all to both so i will wait till all of my 2 legged babies are 18 lol
Nicole

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2005, 02:49:29 pm »
this is my poor zimas nose!!
Nicole

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2005, 02:55:07 pm »
AWWW poor baby. I hope it heals up ok for her.
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2005, 03:06:29 pm »
thx nina!!!
Nicole