Author Topic: Leo in Indiana  (Read 3187 times)

Nicole

Leo in Indiana
« on: April 30, 2006, 03:28:08 am »
Hi everyone,
 Saw this on petfinder classifieds today, just thought I'd share. Can foster or help with transport if anyone is interested...

1132735- Dog:Loenburger
Sheridan,IN 317-626-2690 Kelly Tigress0123@aol.com 4-24-2006
Name: Dreyfuss
Sex:M
Size:L
Delete Dreyfuss is a very loving boy. He loves people, especially kids. He does not jump up on people or lick in the face. He is housebroken and spends a lot of time inside, but he loves the outside too. He loves the rain and water. He loves to run, so a large yard or fenced in yard would be best. If you have any questions about Dreyfuss or would like to inquire about him, please call. We are moving and can not keep him. 

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Leo in Indiana
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 12:36:08 pm »
Hope Dreyfuss finds a home where he will stay!...He is in my prayers tonight.

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 12:48:23 pm »
I e-mailed and asked some more questions about Dreyfus. I'll let everyone know what I find out.  ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 12:51:50 pm »
Cool!...I feel so bad I can't even offer a foster home right now but outside of the fact I have 16 fur friends living in my house along with 2 children & a hubby that is gone 5 days a week & a part tiem job of my own, I am having pretty serious problems with my 7 yr. old daughter right now...I could donate soem $ or help with transport if needed though...Let me know. :)

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 08:34:16 am »
Hi guys,
 I recieved an e-mail from Dreyfus's mama. She said that she thinks she may have someone that is interested in him, but will get back to me with more info if it doesn't work out. So, I'll let you guys know! I also told her about BPO! She thought it was great! Maybe we'll have a new member.

Oh, and Gyps, YOU HAVE A FULL PLATE GIRL! Don't even THINK about worrying! hahahha! You've done alot for Rosie, and are still doing alot for her (not to mention all of your other obligations!) She's your starfish, and don't you fret about anything else! You big-hearted thing, you!   :-*

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 09:25:57 am »
Hi guys,
 I recieved an e-mail from Dreyfus's mama. She said that she thinks she may have someone that is interested in him, but will get back to me with more info if it doesn't work out. So, I'll let you guys know! I also told her about BPO! She thought it was great! Maybe we'll have a new member.

Oh, and Gyps, YOU HAVE A FULL PLATE GIRL! Don't even THINK about worrying! hahahha! You've done alot for Rosie, and are still doing alot for her (not to mention all of your other obligations!) She's your starfish, and don't you fret about anything else! You big-hearted thing, you!   :-*
That's great!...I hope it all works out for Dreyfus!...The comment about Rosie being my starfish brough an immediate smile to my face & tears to my eyes...Ty. :) That was nice!

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 10:41:53 pm »
 :-* :-* :-*

Aw, Gyps! Its you who have reminded us so many times!

I'll definitely keep you guys posted. It would be great if this works out for him! Its so unusual to see a Leo in Indiana!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 11:40:17 pm »
:-* :-* :-*

Aw, Gyps! Its you who have reminded us so many times!

I'll definitely keep you guys posted. It would be great if this works out for him! Its so unusual to see a Leo in Indiana!
Speaking of reminding ya's...lol...I still ahve 2 of the foster kittens I took in the last part of Nov...I think they live here now :-\...lol!

Nicole

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 11:57:51 pm »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAH!

Yeah, Gyps. I would definitely call those PERMANANT!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 04:46:06 am »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yeah, Gyps. I would definitely call those PERMANANT!
You can call it what you want ;)...I REFUSE to admit I have 10 house cats...Somehow that feels like it would be crossing the bounderies of sanity! :-\ I tell them everyday "you don't live here...underst ood"? :D Wanna hear something funny?...The other day the neighbor lady asked my hubby if he knew all of their names...He was seriously perplexed that someone would think he didn't...lol...I thought that was kind of funny. :D