Author Topic: Do You or Don't You  (Read 10494 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Do You or Don't You
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2006, 03:06:07 pm »
Lady and Grace love the couch.  and they share

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2006, 03:06:51 pm »
LOL  those are the cutest pictures!   Sophie is allowed on the couch when she is invited.
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

GR8DAME

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2006, 03:08:12 pm »
I love the progression in your photos, Brindle Pack. LOL.
At my house, sitting on the couch is all very well and good, but the most fun is sitting on the person sitting on the couch. Especially if that person is foolish enough to think that a nap could be possible.
Stella

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 03:11:01 pm »
I love the progression in your photos, Brindle Pack. LOL.
At my house, sitting on the couch is all very well and good, but the most fun is sitting on the person sitting on the couch. Especially if that person is foolish enough to think that a nap could be possible.
Stella

Stella! That pic is hyterical!  Look at Merlin!  Yeee Haaa!

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2006, 05:16:43 pm »
You guys have never had a greyhound...my dad always try to say no dogs on the furniture but they rule the household... Mackey was the lump on the couch...She passed away last fall but she always expanded across the couch and would bark at you til somebody got off or made room for her.  Here's Kali on the couch..she loves watching tv. And Tyler is another that has to be in your lap.  I'll have to find some of Mackey back at home.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 05:17:49 pm by chaos270 »
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

chaosndestruction

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2006, 05:56:36 pm »
Martini and Fizzgig (the mojo's) are allowed on the furniture...an d Tikaani and Arisha sometimes...bu t most of the times it's a NO because Arisha thinks our L couch is a race track...

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2006, 10:09:17 pm »
Zoey isn't allowed on the couch anymore because it is bad for her hips to jump on it and because she is just too darn big to fit in it (we have a theater seating couch so there are dividers between every chair).

But when she was a puppy, she would occasionally go on the couch.

I'm attaching a pic of her alone on the couch and one of her hanging out with her "cousin" Boo.
RIP former BPO

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2006, 10:43:03 pm »
Well I have to post a couple of pics.  Too bad I don't have one of him taking over the bed because we're all in it trying to get our own precious spot!  :D :P Gweck loves the sofa and loves that he has a spot on it although he still likes to sit on our chair, the goof  :P
Where did you come up with his name and has anyone told you that he is so totally photogenic and full of character?!?!  He cracks me up!
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

kristi

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 11:23:53 pm »
Sampson is allowed on the couch only if his blankie is there, but not on the bed at night he has his own bed. Because, between Martin & Sam, there would be no room for me - I'd be sleeping on the couch!
-k.

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 11:26:14 pm »
No dogs upstairs.  I fight allergies terribly and the bedroom is my allergy refuge.  Piper has dibs on the couch any time she wants.  She's almost 14 so she gets almost anything she wants, which is the couch.  DH's job is to warm her up before bed time.  When she gets warm enough, she pushes him off.  Eider thinks he ought to be able to sleep on the couch too but with one husband and one large dog, the couch is pretty full already.  Eider will sleep on DH's chest for a little bit but then he gets too hot and heads for the floor to cool off.  Love the pics of that brindle pack all over the place! 
Daphne

k2campbell

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2006, 01:13:55 am »
You're definitely not alone!!!

Kate is allowed on the couch (both upstairs and in the basement), on the guest bed (ya - nice for our guests right?  we wash everything 1st before we have guests ;)), on our bed (and of course) on "her" FatBoy chair. 

Beds only via invite, they're both very high so we have to lift her up/down.  Reason the guest bed is sometims "occupied" by Kate is because it's nice and breezy with the window open in there, she loves it.

Yup - we're bad, bad owners! :-X She's enjoyed these luxuries ever since we got her.  The good thing is, when we tell her "off", she listens right away...

...most of the time ::) :P

But she does sleep on her cot at night, not in either bed.  That's a "weekend morning" deal only!  ;)

Sorry for all the pics, but kinda neat to see her growing up on our furniture! :D

k2campbell

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2006, 01:20:34 am »
My pics didn't work - I'll have to try again later  >:(

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2006, 10:38:58 am »
My pics didn't work - I'll have to try again later  >:(

That's odd.  Try uploading only one or two at a time.  I tried to click on the files to open them and only got white boxes.
Daphne

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2006, 10:50:16 am »
<panicking> I can't see the pictures!  Where are they? 
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

k2campbell

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2006, 10:52:24 am »
That's odd.  Try uploading only one or two at a time.  I tried to click on the files to open them and only got white boxes.

I know, it's odd - always works.  I re-sized them all to around 200 KB.  Hmmmmm.  I will have to re-post them tonight I guess... ???