Author Topic: pooping, farting, and wangus  (Read 12177 times)

nickerbokker

pooping, farting, and wangus
« on: August 18, 2005, 05:29:24 pm »
well.....went to play with bear today, spent a long time there lol.....went to the store, got my cart full, then had to read all the magazines, spent about an hour doing so....came home.....walk in, im on the phone with jaime...it kinda smelled but i didn't say anything, i thought cody was farting.  put my groceries on the floor, get excited to let angus out of the bathroom (THANK GOD I PUT HIM IN THERE), OPEN THE DOOR.....and bam, poop smell floods my nose and mouth, then i spot it....crap EVERYWHERE...l ike 5 piles of it.  and one pile is on my pajamas that i forgot on the floor  :D.  runny, splatty, grainy poop, everywhere.  so im like $#%^...$%##.....and #$#^.  i take him out, he poops like 3 times, i bring him in whipe his butt, then get some rice going on the stove.  take out cody....then angus looks like he needs to go out.....i take him, he assumes the position, and lets it go.....the longest, loudest fart.  lmao.  then he stands up, wags his tail, and starts prancing around. 

funniest thing ever.  my dogs fart like actual men.  loud, all the time, and stinky.  then, they laugh about it

Anakalia

Re: pooping, farting, and wangus
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 05:33:35 pm »
That is hilarious!!!  About the fart part the pooping on the jammies is not so good. lol  Koby does the Silent But Deadly farts which can clear out a room!  Then he looks around like,"Oh my,  what's that smell? Not me." ;D

Andi

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 05:41:59 pm »
Sound like it is time for an x-large box of "Gas-X"

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 05:50:47 pm »
I think we need a "General Poo Board" as I have had 3 or 4 nights in a row of cleaning up loose poop. Seems my pup wants to poo every hour!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 06:00:37 pm »
well.....went to play with bear today, spent a long time there lol.....went to the store, got my cart full, then had to read all the magazines, spent about an hour doing so....came home.....walk in, im on the phone with jaime...it kinda smelled but i didn't say anything, i thought cody was farting.  put my groceries on the floor, get excited to let angus out of the bathroom (THANK GOD I PUT HIM IN THERE), OPEN THE DOOR.....and bam, poop smell floods my nose and mouth, then i spot it....crap EVERYWHERE...l ike 5 piles of it.  and one pile is on my pajamas that i forgot on the floor  :D.  runny, splatty, grainy poop, everywhere.  so im like $#%^...$%##.....and #$#^.  i take him out, he poops like 3 times, i bring him in whipe his butt, then get some rice going on the stove.  take out cody....then angus looks like he needs to go out.....i take him, he assumes the position, and lets it go.....the longest, loudest fart.  lmao.  then he stands up, wags his tail, and starts prancing around. 

funniest thing ever.  my dogs fart like actual men.  loud, all the time, and stinky.  then, they laugh about it
Oh Nicks!...lol!...Poor you!...Poor Wangus! :D

Offline dufus

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 06:03:17 pm »
I reckon this board is a God send.

When i was going through the morning piles of poo with Day-z there was not this board to discuss the insanity we put ourselves through.

But now, here it is.  Not so bad when you can find other people doing the same crazy things for the little furry folk.

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 06:20:38 pm »
I'm glad to hear that my poor dog isn't the only one. Clyde use to lay by my feet when I was on the computer and do the silent but deadly ones. They were bad green haze, your eyes would water then get a sick feeling. Then he would roll over on his back and just look up at me like WHAT'S your problem??? I miss that dog but  :'(
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?

Offline vizslamaniac

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 06:29:43 pm »
We refer to the summer that we got Austin as our summer of piss & sh*t. The boy leaked like a sieve. Anything that went in came right out. ..but all over everything.  ::)  Now that he's all grown up he takes sport in farting. He likes to plant his tutty hole on the nice cool floor and squeak them out. Then he raises one eyebrow thoughtfully and looks around for someone else to blame. NICE.

Offline TwoNewfies

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 06:35:57 pm »
nicki that is the best story ;D  It seems we always have good poop and farting stories around here :)

Our gang here is the WORST.  Tonight we were bushing Rocco, and he was good for about 15 minutes.  Mike started brushing his rear end and all of a sudden this stinky nasty smell over came us.  Yep, a good ole silent but deadly fart.  It was so bad, arent they all?!  I think that was Rocco's way of telling us he was done having his coat brushed ::)

Both of our gang have cleared rooms---the smell is so bad, it makes me sick, and I start gagging once in a while.  Especially if Rocco has an accident in the house, Whew!  I'm sure the neighbors can hear me gagging!!  Rocco just looks at me like "Geez, what's your problem? I didnt do anything."

Through the stench of it all, it still makes me laugh :)
Gina

All dogs are pets.  Newfoundlands are family!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2005, 07:01:37 pm »
POO-jamas!  :D
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2005, 07:12:40 pm »
Good one, Moonie!!

When my husband and I were first married, back when the dinosaurs roamed, we gave our first grown up adult-type cocktail party.  At that time we had a springer spaniel, Duffy, who was named after our best man (We DID promise to name our first born after him!!! ;D)  There we are all acting grown up and NOT throwing up, sipping cocktails and I'm in the kitchen doing the appetizer thing when I noticed everybody leaving the living room....and everybody looking guilty!!!  I walked in there only to discover Duffy under the coffee table where nobody could see him and he was farting like mad!!! He was just getting comfortable!  Everybody thought that everybody else was doing it!!! JEEEZ it was hilarious!!!

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2005, 07:23:55 pm »
This is the third crappy discussion this week!

Nicole

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2005, 08:11:13 pm »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAH!

I love you guys! This is HILARIOUS. Cabeza doesn't really fart. Seriously. Its the cats that are the gross ones around here.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2005, 08:15:32 am »
Way too funny.  Not about the poop.  But he sounds like such a ladies man!  I love you Angus! 

dohertyswissy

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2005, 08:28:39 am »
LMAO!  Wangus is getting you back for laughing at my sidewalk poop snafu!  I lovers you Wangus and Codina!

Ranger will freaking walk over to fart on you or burp.  Then, he wonders why you don't want to pet him......silly puppy!