Author Topic: My moment of lividness for the day  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
My moment of lividness for the day
« on: November 26, 2005, 08:55:16 pm »
Matt and I went to look at trucks today.  We went to a car dealership that is literally like up the hill and across the street from the city house.  While he was talking to this guy I did what I always do when I go to a showroom.  I pick out the car I want (And consequently will never own) and press all the buttons and pretend it's mine (I like buttons.)  So I sit in this GORGEOUS Yukon Denali XLT with the DVD player and the CD player and Navigation systems and TONS of buttons.  Fix everything just for me, look in the back and imagine all the Big Paws I can fit in that ginormous car.  Matt comes over to drag me out. 

As I'm fighting him, with fingers clenched around that lovely leather wrapped steering wheel for dear life, I look on the other side of the show room and there's these three guys with a Min Pin in a really ugly sweater.  I comment on the ugliness of the sweater and Matt says that he hates when people bring their yap dogs in the show room (They do it at his work all the time).  I said I wanted to get Nee and bring him in and when they said something to point out that the little dog was there and if he could be there so could Nee. 

It was at this time that a salesman deigned to come near the three guys.  The Min Pin goes "RARARARARARARA RARARARARA!" and lunges at him.  Guys laugh.  Min Pin is on his back legs snarling at the sales guy who looks pretty uncomfortable.  I am getting angry.  I tell Matt I want to get Araby so she can eat it.  He says No.  Min Pin pees on floor.  I said can we get Nee so he can sit on it and it will Die.  Matt thinks a little longer this time and says no again.  Sales man is really nervous and says he has to do something.  Sales lady with over processed stringy blonde hair in a really poofy hair style decided to make nice with puppy (And steal scared man's sale).  Min Pin bites at her.  I am fed up.  While Matt is looking at a sports car (That NO dogs could fit in, so it isn't even an option) I slip from his grip, write a phone number of a trainer friend, and of a Min Pin breeder I used to work for and go up to one of the guys. 

"Here's the number of a dog trainer I know that's great with dogs that have aggression issues due to neurosis.  And if you want another Min Pin, here's a breeder over in Amherst who's dogs are VERY sound in mind."  I wanted to say "And there's a garbage can over there that would be GLAD to take that nasty sweater off your hands" but I thought I was pushing it as it was. 

As I walk away the one guy says to the other "What's neurosis?"
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
Re: My moment of lividness for the day
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 09:15:09 pm »
LMAO that is the funniest thing I have ever read. You rock Ang!  ;D

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 09:20:38 pm »
Good job Ang!

I wish I had the guts to do that.  I talk the talk, but when it comes down to it, can't walk the walk if I see people like that.  And believe me, living on a military base, I see lots of people like that.

No offense to anyone living on a military base.  It could just be all the idiots are in my neighborhood alone.  ;D

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 10:11:07 pm »
hahahahah!!!  i love it!! way to go!!!!  would have been the perfect story if you had stolen away for a few moments and got nee so they could see how a well behaved dog is supposed to act!!!   ;D
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 11:41:20 pm »
HA!

Ang, you are definitely the coolest girl ever. I just read your story out loud, and Mark laughed really hard and totally dug it. I love it. I can't stand stupid little dogs like that and their totally incompetent owners.

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 12:17:08 am »
lol... way to go Ang!
Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 01:29:13 am »
O.k..Now that's funny!! :D What scares the h*ll out of me though is that people like that also own large breed dogs...Dogs that can really do some damage!...The reason why Rotts, Dobies, Pits & Chows just to name a very few are the target of BSL...Ang, you did great but I bet you'd like to have slapped the crap out of them!!!

Offline Mark Dozier

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 02:00:49 am »
LOL, Now my wife woul have been dragging me out to stop me from doing it. 
Mark Dozier
servant of
Rolly - Walker Coon Hound
Ozzie - Maremma
Siearra - Great Pryenesse

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 01:05:36 pm »
Ang, you did great but I bet you'd like to have slapped the crap out of them!!!

Ever since I bit that guy at 4th of July I'm on probation for physical violence.... :P

Edited to add: THAT WAS A JOKE PEOPLE! 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 01:22:10 pm by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 01:56:20 pm »
OMG!!!!!  LMAO!  That was to funny!  Good for you!!!!!
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Anakalia

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2005, 02:41:10 pm »
HAHAHAHAA!!  Ang, that story is so funny! 

Andi