Author Topic: reminder for woman since it's spring *too funny AND true!*  (Read 1579 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
reminder for woman since it's spring *too funny AND true!*
« on: April 03, 2007, 02:58:25 am »
Ladies This Is How You Are To Function During Spring And Summer.  After 4 long months of cold and winter, we are finally coming up to summer and BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking event as it's the only type of cooking a real man will do, probably because there is an element of danger involved.

When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:

The Routine:

1) The woman buys the food.
2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - drink in hand.

PS you need to see if he needs a fresh drink!  Now here comes the important part:

THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.  More routine:

4) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
5) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring him another beer while he deals with the situation.

THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.  More routine...

6) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces and brings them to the table.
7) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And now the most important thing of all:

Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.  More routine.

8) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "HER NIGHT OFF."
And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no way to please some women..
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Anakalia

Re: reminder for woman since it's spring *too funny AND true!*
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 04:25:04 am »
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Most of that is sooo true, but usually Tony puts the meat on the grill and heads over to chat with the neighbor with a drink in hand.  After I look out the window to see black smoke coming out of the grill, I run outside to find burnt meat, and Tony's nowhere to be found. hahahaha

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 01:49:09 pm »
AHHH Ladies- I have you beat in that department. Mine has the tanker size smoker- He is very "into" the cooking on the smoker, that gives me the opportunity to kick back and enjoy the margarita.
Get your guy a big smoker and buy some tequila and margarita mix, sit back and enjoy.

Offline rayray

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Me and Onyx
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 04:22:18 pm »
hmmm....i need a grill....maybe then micah would cook....if only i could teach him how to use the dishwasher.... .or how to pick up his dirty clothes....or his trash....or his shoes....or to take is dirty dishes to the sink....or to take the trash out....or....
My new GSD! He doesn't have a name yet... :/

Onyx: Black German Shepherd - her myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/onyxroxdablox

Sparky: Black and White Shih-Tzu (he likes to play with the big doggies!) his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sparkyboyrox