Author Topic: Next on the HOTSEAT!!! MOMMYOFSCHNAUZERS!! (Mel)  (Read 52853 times)

doggylover

Re: Next on the HOTSEAT!!! MOMMYOFSCHNAUZERS!! (Mel)
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2006, 03:51:30 pm »
Do you eat at taco bell?On occasion

If so, have you ever smelled the bathrooms?nope

What items are currently in your nightstand?I don't really have a nightstand as much as an "end table" beside my bed.  So... on my nightstand... there is:
alarm clock/cd player/radio, cordless phone, my cell phone which is charging, a sudoku puzzle book, a pencil, LOTS of RX bottles,  a box of benedryl, and the remote control.

List every item in your closet.
3 guns, ammo, shoes, clothes, iron, downy wrinkle reducer, a lock box, a jewelry box, extra sheets, extra blankets.

Please explain why you would EVER eat in a restaraunt without first smelling the bathroom?  That is NOT a good plan.  Also, you can tell if a place has a clean kitchen by checking out the bathroom. 

doggylover

« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2006, 03:54:33 pm »
How many times in your life have you wished you were magical?

Do you put the tp over or under?

Do you ever cuss at people in traffic?

Does your daughter correct you?

Do you drive with a foot on the gas and the break, like an old lady?

Do you totally stop at stop signs?

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2006, 04:01:34 pm »
Do you eat at taco bell?On occasion

If so, have you ever smelled the bathrooms?nope

What items are currently in your nightstand?I don't really have a nightstand as much as an "end table" beside my bed.  So... on my nightstand... there is:
alarm clock/cd player/radio, cordless phone, my cell phone which is charging, a sudoku puzzle book, a pencil, LOTS of RX bottles,  a box of benedryl, and the remote control.

List every item in your closet.
3 guns, ammo, shoes, clothes, iron, downy wrinkle reducer, a lock box, a jewelry box, extra sheets, extra blankets.

Please explain why you would EVER eat in a restaraunt without first smelling the bathroom?  That is NOT a good plan.  Also, you can tell if a place has a clean kitchen by checking out the bathroom. 

I do not eat IN Taco Bell.  I go through the drive thru. LOL  And I am certainly aware that you can tell about the kitchen from the bathrooms. LOL  Hence the reason I go through the drive thru.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2006, 04:05:28 pm »
How many times in your life have you wished you were magical? A million at least.

Do you put the tp over or under? over. always.

Do you ever cuss at people in traffic?  no

Does your daughter correct you?  she thinks about it, then usually catches herself

Do you drive with a foot on the gas and the break, like an old lady?  nope

Do you totally stop at stop signs? yes well, most of the time.

doggylover

« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2006, 06:17:02 pm »
Which person on 'Friends' are you most like? 

Did you think Ross was a dweeb, and not at all cute?

Did you think that monkey was cute when it danced to 'in the jungle'?

Did you think that apartment was WAY too big for a sometime waitress and a sometime chef in New York to afford?

Did you think they were on a 'break'?

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2006, 06:25:21 pm »
Which person on 'Friends' are you most like?  chandler... addicted to drugs

Did you think Ross was a dweeb, and not at all cute? yes, he was a dweeb not cute

Did you think that monkey was cute when it danced to 'in the jungle'? yes

Did you think that apartment was WAY too big for a sometime waitress and a sometime chef in New York to afford?  yes

no

doggylover

« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2006, 06:35:26 pm »
Which person on 'Friends' are you most like?  chandler... addicted to drugs

Did you think Ross was a dweeb, and not at all cute? yes, he was a dweeb not cute

Did you think that monkey was cute when it danced to 'in the jungle'? yes

Did you think that apartment was WAY too big for a sometime waitress and a sometime chef in New York to afford?  yes

no

They were TOTALLY on a break!  She dumped him and then, when he was broken hearted, she invited that lech Mark over, who was totally after her....and he thought it was OVER! 

::sigh::

Do you think Ron White is funny?

Do you think that idiot 'Get r Done' guy is funny?

If you were our age and still single would you lose hope?

Do you read before you go to sleep?

Do you like mornings?

What is your favorite restraunt?

Now that you've had a chance to reconsider, weren't Ross and Rachael TOTALLY on a break?

doggylover

« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2006, 06:48:08 pm »
Do you like getting flowers?

What are your favorite flowers?

Do you like getting chocolates?

Do you like getting the chocolates in the heart shape box, or the good chocolates in the rectangular box?

What is the neatest gift you ever received?

What size/style would your dream home be?

Do you like to soak in the tub until you prune up?

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2006, 06:49:05 pm »
Do you think Ron White is funny?  sometimes

Do you think that idiot 'Get r Done' guy is funny? this guy? what do you think?

If you were our age and still single would you lose hope? OUR age?  AHEM... I am not even close to YOUR age. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  but yes, if I was single and your age... I'd be rethinking my gameplan. BWAHAHAHAHA

Do you read before you go to sleep? IMs

Do you like mornings? NO

What is your favorite restraunt? Olive Garden

Now that you've had a chance to reconsider, weren't Ross and Rachael TOTALLY on a break?
nope

doggylover

« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2006, 06:52:58 pm »
If you were our age and still single would you lose hope? OUR age?  AHEM... I am not even close to YOUR age. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  but yes, if I was single and your age... I'd be rethinking my gameplan. BWAHAHAHAHA

OK another question.  Are you more/less 'punchy' in the evenings or in the mornings? 

My friend, tomorrow morning you will wake up and be my age, and you will look back on this convo and shudder.  Then you will think, wow...she was pretty hot for an old woman!

I have more questions, I am just so distraught over my age right now, that I can't think...

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2006, 06:54:09 pm »
Do you like getting flowers? sometimes

What are your favorite flowers? uncommon colored roses

Do you like getting chocolates? depends on what they are

Do you like getting the chocolates in the heart shape box, or the good chocolates in the rectangular box? The GOOD chocolates in the rectangular box

What is the neatest gift you ever received? a charm for a necklace that has a picture of Alyx engraved on it. 

What size/style would your dream home be? size.. about 2500 sq. foot cape style with a wrap around porch

Do you like to soak in the tub until you prune up? tub, no.  Pool, yes.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 06:55:21 pm by MommyOfSchnauzers »

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2006, 06:57:40 pm »
OK another question.  Are you more/less 'punchy' in the evenings or in the mornings?  I am no fun in the mornings.

My friend, tomorrow morning you will wake up and be my age, and you will look back on this convo and shudder.  Then you will think, wow...she was pretty hot for an old woman!  I never said ONE word about your looks. 

I have more questions, I am just so distraught over my age right now, that I can't think...

doggylover

« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2006, 07:03:27 pm »
I am fighting my age related issues, so that I can commence with your questioning. 

Do you think it was fair in the Salem Witch trials for everyone to gang up on those poor victims?

What are your opinions on the dangers of 'mob mentality'?

Do you think it is a good thing or a bad thing to be vengeful?

Tell us ALL about your first date. 

Tell us ALL about your first date with hubby.

Tell us ALL about how you first knew you loved hubby.

Tell us ALL about how you first knew you wanted to marry hubby. 

Tell us IN DETAIL, how you feel when you go to a nice dinner out, and the people next to you have an out of control child who screams during your whole dinner. 

doggylover

« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2006, 07:09:42 pm »
If you had to go in the woods for a week, and could only take five items, what would you take?

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2006, 07:15:33 pm »
I am fighting my age related issues, so that I can commence with your questioning. 

Do you think it was fair in the Salem Witch trials for everyone to gang up on those poor victims? didn't ever watch that movie

What are your opinions on the dangers of 'mob mentality'? in some cases, just like I said of war, it's a necessary evil.

Do you think it is a good thing or a bad thing to be vengeful?    I think it has it's place.

Tell us ALL about your first date. It was with a stupid guy to a stupid dance that I really didn't want to go to, but my friends were going and really wanted me to go, so I went.  Blah blah blah.  Not fun.

Tell us ALL about your first date with hubby.   He cooked me dinner at his place and we watched a movie.  Cause I worked 2 jobs at the time, and it was after I had gotten off of work and there was not much fun to do that late at night.

Tell us ALL about how you first knew you loved hubby. when I talked to him.  It was just 'there'

Tell us ALL about how you first knew you wanted to marry hubby.  when he said, why don't you move in here?  and I answered, cause I don't want to live with anyone until I get married, and he said, "marry me then cause I can't live without you any longer" 

Tell us IN DETAIL, how you feel when you go to a nice dinner out, and the people next to you have an out of control child who screams during your whole dinner.  Gimme the kid.