Pit Bulls > Pit Bull Discussions & Pictures

Monty's Near-Death Experience...and it's MY fault :(

<< < (3/3)

Apreston:
Poor Montey! I am sooooo glad the big guy is ok! And I think you are a fabulous MOM!! I want to come live with you and the pizza and steak and new bed and new toys!  ;D
Your wonderful; accidents happen and we have no control over these things! So happy he is fine and "recovering" well!!
Lots of Love!!
Adrienne & Titan

Newly Newfed:
Poor Monty!  Thank God he's only going to be sore for a few days.  Audrey, it's blatantly obvious how much you love your kids.  Please don't look at this as anything more than it is - an accident.  There have been so many things that have happened with Sierra that I have kicked myself over, thinking "what if it was worse?".  This could have happened to any one of us.  You are not to blame.

What I would like to know, if this woman was pulling into a parking space, how fast was she going that the result was poor Monty under her car?

AudgePadge:

--- Quote from: Newly Newfed on January 20, 2009, 07:51:36 am ---
What I would like to know, if this woman was pulling into a parking space, how fast was she going that the result was poor Monty under her car?

--- End quote ---

She was turning the corner pretty fast.  The parking spot was quite large, but then again...so is Monty.  She stopped, and the fat boy got wedged under the bumper  :(

BUT..he's doing much better, the others are a little jealous that he's been getting too much attention. But, thanks again for your kind words, and thoughts.  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version