Author Topic: Gypsy...I am soooo sorry for your loss  (Read 4486 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Gypsy...I am soooo sorry for your loss
« on: July 25, 2005, 12:42:16 pm »
Gypsy I know that you have been so excited about your new baby girl and all that she was going to add to your household. I am so sorry that this happened and pray that your heartache will be soothed a bit with all of the love we have for you here.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Icerotti

Re: Gypsy...I am soooo sorry for your loss
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 12:46:44 pm »
So sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs and prayers to you.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 12:46:51 pm »
Gypsy, I am so very sorry I know how much you love that little girl.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Please PM me if you would like to chat.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 12:50:41 pm »
We love you so much Gypsy and here is a big (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) from Bear, Michael & I to you. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 12:54:16 pm »
Oh, Gyps, I can only imagine how heartbroken you are right now, and I am crying right along with you.  I am so so sorry that you have to go through this... You know that you have all of our love and support, and that you can call on anyone of us anytime, if you need to talk or cry or anything...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 01:25:32 pm »
Ty all!...I had to smile through my crying when I saw the out pouring of support here...That means alot to me...I'll be alright though my ehart is breaking right now & will be I am sure for some time...I feel like I lost a baby...The only saving grace is that she wasn't here already though I would have taken on the pain forever to just spend 1 day with her...I will say with absulute certainty that she will NEVER leave my heart...Please don't forget to keep Jackie in your hearts & prayers...She is so very heartbroken... She most definitely loves all of her dogs but Arwen truely held an extra special place in her heart.

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 01:25:42 pm »
Oh Gypsy, I'm crushed!
I was so looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing stories about Sampson and your new baby girl. The reward I get from doing rescue is seeing the joy these Big White Dogs give to their new families. I feel this loss as strongly as any of the dogs I seen leave since I lost Buddy Boy on New Yeras Eve.

There is a Pyr Blizzard on the Rainbow Bridge this year.

Arwen
   Aragorn
     Jakki
       Little Man
     Rocky
    Roz
  Ellis
 Buddy Boy

Wait for us there, children, we promise not to take too long.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 01:27:27 pm by wlemons »

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2005, 02:57:44 pm »
I am so sorry. It's hard to believe.  :'(   Life can be so fragile.   I am wishing you comfort for your aching heart.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2005, 03:12:46 pm »
Gyp..... I am so so sorry for your loss. It doesnt take me much to cry nowadays and here I go again. It is sooooo sad, and nothing can really be said to make it easier, I know you were sooo excited about her and would have made the most wonderful home. Just know that we are all here, you can pour it all out and we are here to listen and try and comfort. You also know where to find any of us, if you want to talk in person or send a PM.

I will keep you and Jackie and your families in my heart and prayers. Now I can just bearly see the computer monitor for the tears.

I know Arwen passed the bridge safely and now has several BPO dogs there to play with. I will be the biggest dork ever and tell Buffy to look out for little Arwen when I go talk to her today.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2005, 03:15:09 pm »
I too am in disbelief. I can't stand the thought of losing a little soul like that. Hope you can give all that love to Pippin and he will be especially cherished in memory of his siblings. You are in my thoughts.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2005, 03:19:39 pm »
Ohhh...Gypsy.. ..I am so, so, so sorry to hear of your loss.  I can only imagine what you are going through.  That breaks my heart.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do.   :'(

Hugs,
Heather

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2005, 03:30:51 pm »
I will be the biggest dork ever and tell Buffy to look out for little Arwen when I go talk to her today.

Add another dork to the list.  I have asked Rosie to give them a big wet kiss.  Rosie never go to be a mother, so I told her to act like a Mom and give them lots and lots of kisses and pyr paws.

Lisa

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2005, 03:47:27 pm »
Buffy never got to be a mom either, being the mixed rescue she was, she was not really a candidate but she loved puppies and young dogs, loved to mama them. I know she will take both of the little darlings under her wings and fuss at them when they dont act right, and try and kiss them and snuggle with them until they are sick and tired of it, and want to go off and be big kids.

It is comforting to know that on here we are all doing silly things like talking to our dogs that have passed, keep little things after them and let that make us feel just a little bit better, knowing that they will always be with us.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2005, 03:49:30 pm »
I not only feel that Rosie is always with me. I know that she is now a part of me, she has changed me with her special type of love.

Lisa