Author Topic: GOOD BYE BPO  (Read 10655 times)

BabsT

Re: GOOD BYE BPO
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2005, 04:18:24 am »
I refuse to change the way I post...I have some college in me and I to be blunt I suck at grammar LOL  I am not an articulate person BUT not beating around the bush is the best way to understand it...sugar coating things to me makes things hazy

If someone told me I hurt their feelings or I have offended I would try to re-read what I have posted and correct myself and apologize BUT i have not a leg to stand on when I dont know how or where I am offending

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2005, 04:21:28 am »
I do wish you would sleep on it.

Things always look better in the morning.  Perhaps this will blow over and it will be found out to be a big mistake?  One can only hope.......

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2005, 04:22:45 am »
I do wish you would sleep on it.

Things always look better in the morning.  Perhaps this will blow over and it will be found out to be a big mistake?  One can only hope.......

Besides, you can't leave.  I still need to learn more about your breeds of dog.  I don't want to miss anything.   :)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2005, 04:24:08 am »
Hopefully this person realizes how much they've upset they balance of BPO.  And I hope to GOD it wasn't their intention in the first place.  If I want people complaining about other people being mean and nasty, or backbiting or whiny people I have about......... .  Oh I don't know, fitfy other boards I can go to. 

Babs, I hope you don't leave.  Your knowledge of LGDs is vital to the LGDs that we have here.  Your gorgeous pups will be missed and please, don't let one person ruin the group for what obviously is a hue section of people that will miss you.

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2005, 04:25:12 am »
I refuse to change the way I post...I have some college in me and I to be blunt I suck at grammar LOL  I am not an articulate person BUT not beating around the bush is the best way to understand it...sugar coating things to me makes things hazy

If someone told me I hurt their feelings or I have offended I would try to re-read what I have posted and correct myself and apologize BUT i have not a leg to stand on when I dont know how or where I am offending
It certainly would be helpful if the people that were asked to change their posting style knew exactly what someone else was finding offensive...As king you to chage how you post without any reference points is like asking you to just change your personality IMHO.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2005, 04:27:14 am »
Babs I hope you don't leave. If you don't mind I would really like to keep in touch with you. I really like your furbabies and you haven't offended me at all. If something does offend me I take it with a grain of salt. We are all the same that we love animals, but are all different. Being different and getting different opinions is what I like about this place. If I don't like the advice I don't take it and I don't take it personally.

I must have missed something. I was away from BPO this weekend. What the h*ll happened that I came back and people were leaving? I was getting a present for Kiah. I will miss you!

BabsT

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2005, 04:31:04 am »
I am clearly starting to see the big picture here...I understand red...I am by no way as knowledgeable but I have two breeds of dogs that arent the easiest to train and bring into the world properly

I will stick around with ya...BUT i will be me

Offline vizslamaniac

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2005, 04:32:54 am »
Babs, Please dont leave. I really value your point of view & your knowledge. blunt or straightforwar d, whatever you want to call it, you have your opinions and you put them out there. I appreciate that. Same goes for Red. I would hate if this group turned into one of those places where we are all watching our every word.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2005, 04:33:03 am »
YAY!
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2005, 04:33:36 am »
I am clearly starting to see the big picture here...I understand red...I am by no way as knowledgeable but I have two breeds of dogs that arent the easiest to train and bring into the world properly

I will stick around with ya...BUT i will be me
Good for you Babs!! ;D I'm glad you are staying...I would hate to lose you & your wonderful dogs.

henrysmomma

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2005, 04:35:34 am »
WOOO hOO! ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2005, 04:35:41 am »
I glad to hear you'll stay around Babs! I've learned so much from everyone here you included. I know what you're doing with your dogs are great, but I could never own the breed. To head strong and protective for me. I love Misha and Zero very much! Can't wait to hear more about their adventures!

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2005, 04:36:35 am »
Yay! ;D
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Blair

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2005, 04:39:14 am »
I dont think anyone in this group is offensive. I can give you all a list of groups that have rude, offensive, know it all people if you wish? This group, to me, dont have people like that in it. I belong to like 10 groups on the internet and ever since I found BPO, I pretty much only come here. As soon as you get a group this big, you will get people who complain about things. But that is just life, you cant make everyone happy. Its nice to see the Admin. trying to make this group a safe place and full of nice caring people, but they dont have to try, it already is like that. Every member of this group makes it what it is, a great place. When I need advice and post on here, I look forward to reading posts from Ang, Red, Babs, and others who always offer advice. Just remember there is no such thing as a perfect place, but to me BPO is as close as it will get  :)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2005, 04:44:57 am »
Whoa, I'm away for the weekend and chaos ensues!  :o   What happened?  I'm sorry that people are hiding and pointing fingers at some longstanding members.  :(  Though I have had a couple of disagreements or different points of view than Red and SAR, their information is invaluble to this room and I would hate to not see them on here any longer.

As for those who you are supposedly offending???  I don't know, people disagree all the time.  Just ignore the posts that bother you, or try writing something like:

"I'm not sure how you meant this, but it kind of upset me or offended me." 

Or

"I know you feel that way, but I feel blah blah blah.  Perhaps we'll just have to agree to disagree... "

I hope that everyone who is being complained against will all stay on, you would be sorely missed.   :(

~Moni & the 6-Pack
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.