Author Topic: Dane needs home in Michigan City, IN  (Read 2320 times)

Nicole

Dane needs home in Michigan City, IN
« on: October 29, 2007, 11:31:01 am »
Oh geezeus. Why am I even looking at Craigs List?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/pet/463998225.html

I can go meet him, pick him up, etc. if anyone is interested.

Nicole

Re: Dane needs home in Michigan City, IN
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 11:35:00 am »
I just don't understand "divorce" as the only reason? I feel like e-mailing her and telling her she can rent my apartment if she'll just keep her dog!

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 01:03:25 pm »
I just met a couple a month ago or so at the dog park. They brought their boxer to play with their friend's boxer to see if they will get along. Their friend would keep him if they did as neither of the "divorsees" could take care of him  ??? ??? ??? I was very tempted to ask "WTH?"
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 05:06:13 pm »
We are in such a throw away society and now it has trickled down to living beings. Dogs and cats seem to take the brunt of this but if you think about how many kids are also on the back burner because thier parents are too selfish to make them a priority. Doesnt matter if the parents are married or divorced, some how we have a whole generation who have some pretty self centered people (maybe 2 generations because I think my siblings and I got thrown to the side when we were growing up)
When I get a dog- it is for life- unless it is a intentional foster- and then most of you know how well I handle that situation.
I hope that the dog gets a good forever home- I wish that I could do more and take in more- but there is just no way. I am at my limit.