Author Topic: Carter, the Big Paw lap dog  (Read 7758 times)

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Carter, the Big Paw lap dog
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 11:00:09 pm »
LOL I used to have a horse that loved to have her butt scratched so much she's walk around backwards in the pasture with me . Was a funny sight ! LOL
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2006, 08:41:05 am »
Carter sound like he's a hoot!...Samson & Pippin HATE anything behind their hips brushed but Sammy...well Sammy is a master manipulater for getting a good butt scratching!...He will come over all like "oh pet me!...I just love you"!! & before you know it he's worked his body around so you are now scratching his business end. :D Sometimes he will even just back up to you & not even offer his head first...We like to sing, "You're a real fine puppy when you back that a$$ up...back that a$$ up"! :D :D :D

Carter is a hoot!  He cracks me up like no other dog I've ever had!  Thor was so serious, his tail rarely wagged.  It would only wag slightly for myself, occasionally for DH and for his girlfriend.  Carter's tail hardly stops!  Katie doesn't give Carter the chance to beg for attention often so we don't get to find out how he would be on this issue.  Thor on the other hand was very much top dog.  When he was in the house you might as well plan on a good scratching session, esp if you were at the computer.  He knew that if you went to the left of the computer seat, you were pretty well guaranteed a great butt scratching.  I got some pretty bad hand cramps some days!

I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who struggles to keep those "doggy-pants" clean!  I was beginning to think I was such a terrible dog mommy for letting his pants get so snarly.  I really need to get them cleaned up soon before they get matted (he's right in the middle of his major spring shed) but this week has been brutal!  Very little sleep and way too much work!
Daphne

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2006, 04:30:26 pm »
Oh man...Cabeza HATES his rear end messed with!!

Its terrible, because I've got all of his undercoat brushed out now, (well, mostly) EXCEPT for his furpants!!! (Stole that one from Grumpy...heheh e!) He looks ridiculous!
HAHAHA!  You are welcome to use the term. 

Ranger's furpants are outta control right now.  They are super long and curly...  If he could see his own booty, he would be SO embarassed...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*