Author Topic: PUPPIES!!  (Read 8895 times)

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
Re: PUPPIES!!
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2006, 10:51:16 pm »
Probably so as the Tip N Chip look is pretty much patented I think! 

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 12:02:04 am »
Hey Jackie And Pat, 

Sugar Bear's Dam is  Tip'N Chip Sonny's Sorbet D'Aneto, Grand Sire CH Tip'Chip National Enquirer, Grand Sire Tip'NChip Dream On, Great Grand Dam Ch Tip'NChip National Velvet,  Great Grand Sire CH Tip'NChip's My Pleasure, Great Grand Sire CH Tip'n Chip's Honor and Pride, Great Grand Dam CH Tip'NChip's Field of Dreams.   

Look like we have a Tip'NChip group here.

Lisa

One thing I forgot to mention.  Warrior comes out of Tip-N-Chip bloodlines too.  Im sure that's one of the reasons huh?

Jackie
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 10:06:35 am by DixieSugarBear »
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 02:34:28 am »
Hey Jackie And Pat, 

Sugar Bear's Dam is  Tip'N Chip Sonny's Sorbet D'Aneto, Grand Sire CH Tip'Chip Ntional Enquirer, Grand Sire Tip'NChip Dream On, Great Grand Dam Ch Tip'NChip National Velvet,  Great Grand Sire CH Tip'NChip's My Pleasure, Great Grand Sire CH Tip'n Chip's Honor and Pride, Great Grand Dam CH Tip'NChip's Field of Dreams.   

Look like we have a Tip'NChip group here.

Lisa

One thing I forgot to mention.  Warrior comes out of Tip-N-Chip bloodlines too.  Im sure that's one of the reasons huh?

Jackie
I can't believe how much the 3 pups look alike! :)

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 08:51:09 am »
This litters grandsire is also National Enquirer AKA Scandal!  The sire of this litter obtained his championship and 4 obedience titles as well as being high point obedience Pyr by the time he was 2.  He just got his CDX and is working on his UD as well as carting title.

The dams lines include some imported English lines from a top kennel which you just can't get in this country- we have had a lot of success so far with these part English bitches in our breeding program

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2006, 10:05:07 am »
I just looked at your site, you have great looking pyrs.  We have just started to show Dixie.  She won a BOB her second time in the rings, so I am now hooked on dog shows.  Will you be at National in April? 

Lisa

This litters grandsire is also National Enquirer AKA Scandal!  The sire of this litter obtained his championship and 4 obedience titles as well as being high point obedience Pyr by the time he was 2.  He just got his CDX and is working on his UD as well as carting title.

The dams lines include some imported English lines from a top kennel which you just can't get in this country- we have had a lot of success so far with these part English bitches in our breeding program

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 10:50:14 am »
YES we will be at the nationals with hopefully 2 puppies from last years litter.  The sire will also be showing in obedience.  Our puppies from this litter will be too young unfortunately.  You will have to look us up.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2006, 10:52:26 am »
I will if we are able to go.  I would love to see your dogs.

Lisa
I just looked at your site, you have great looking pyrs.  We have just started to show Dixie.  She won a BOB her second time in the rings, so I am now hooked on dog shows.  Will you be at National in April? 

Lisa

Offline Mark Dozier

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2006, 06:29:16 pm »
that pup i rated VDC ( very darn cute ). It also explains why my wife calls this the shopping channel. Cause now I want one 
Mark Dozier
servant of
Rolly - Walker Coon Hound
Ozzie - Maremma
Siearra - Great Pryenesse

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2006, 10:17:41 pm »
Well you know Pyrs are addicting!  So if you get one then you probably need another

Kiahpyr

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2006, 10:37:12 pm »
Well you know Pyrs are addicting!  So if you get one then you probably need another

That is so true!!!! I want another one!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2006, 11:46:58 pm »
Then you have to get #3 to play with #1 & #2.  ;)

That is so true!!!! I want another one!