Author Topic: Female rottweiler found needs a home!  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Lorena

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Female rottweiler found needs a home!
« on: October 18, 2005, 10:58:51 am »

Hello Everybody.
Hopefully someone can help me find a home for this gorgeous female rottie I found some days ago.
It seems she's been lost for a few days. I found her with no tags and no chip. I walked around the neighborhood without any luck... :(
Unfortunately, I'm not able to keep her at home (I've already rescued a male in June and I can't have more than 2 dogs where I live ) so I wish If someone might be interested in finding a lovely home for such a lovely dog.
It seems she's about 2 years old and she  has a few scratches around her neck because I found her with an additional chain so she must have been tied up in a backyard all the time. She's in a desperate need for love and care. She even follows some commands and she's playful too...
I'm taking her to the vet during this week for a check up and vaccines.
I'm including 2 pics I took yesterday night. We can drive up to 100 miles from Miami, FL if you are willing to keep her. Any other advice is more than welcome!!!!.
For any questions, you can contact me at lolemar@hotmail.com.

~Lorena~

Offline lilysmom

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!
    • View Profile
Re: Female rottweiler found needs a home!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 11:03:51 am »
I wish I could take her.  But I don't live anywhere near you.  I hope you find her a good home.
When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!

Offline Lorena

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Female rottweiler found needs a home!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 01:00:22 pm »
I have good news!!!  :)
A Lady from the neighborhood picked her up today and I think she will be well taken care of. She has also a golden retriever so I think she will feel alone anymore. She finally found a home where she can live happily forever!... ;D
~Lorena~