Author Topic: My Husband is leaving me  (Read 12520 times)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: My Husband is leaving me
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 07:44:13 am »
Blair, I'm so sorry that you are going through this.  I can't add anything else that hasn't already been said.  Just know that you can get through this and we are all here for you.  I'm in Houston so if you need anything just let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.

By the way, I know that if you slam the microwave door super hard you can get the door to fall off the hinges and break the microwave. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2007, 07:45:20 am »
Blair keep your chin up and don't give up.Get a lawyer now and get an order of support in place now,that way he has to help with the bills or face the court.Another way to help support yourself is Ebay,if you aren't using it sell it.As far as being alone it is hard to get used to at first.I have been divorced almost a year now,when my ex first moved out it seemed so weird,I too had never lived alone.I can tell you now though I don't know if I ever want to live with anyone again.I can do whatever I want whenever I want and no one can say a word about it.Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way.
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2007, 07:54:05 am »
He got upset when I told I am getting a lawyer though and said I wont get much out of him.

He needs to remember that it isn't YOU getting money out of HIM.  The courts will decide what is appropriate for child support and possibly spousal support, not you.  If he wants to be mad at anyone, he can try being mad at himself or the legal system, but he has a moral & a legal responsibility to support his children, and that isn't something that YOU are doing to HIM.  Grrrrr........ >:(   Oh and BTW, if you are afraid that he will get angry or violent towards you, by all means tell your attorney that too.  The lawyer will know what to do to help keep you safe if that is a concern of yours.
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 08:02:56 am »
Stay strong girl, and if you really want to break things I sugguest HIS things, not things you may need for yourself and the rest of tour family.

The garage is a good place to start. ;D

Hang in there,your life is on a new path and all good things will come your way.But like most things in life you will need to go through a lot of crap to get there.

Hang in there you have us and it sounds like your Mom has the right idea.

Tricia and the fur kids

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2007, 08:29:06 am »
Im all dressed up and going out tonight!!!!! And I may add...i think I look pretty darn good LOL Oh and NO wedding ring on my finger :D

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2007, 08:41:05 am »
that's good, i hope you have a wonderfull time! you deserve it
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 10:56:17 pm »
Oh hun, I am so sorry!!!!  I missed this thread earlier since things have been kind of busy and I've only been popping in quick when I have a sec.  My MSN is also acting up, it keeps restarting, but I'll try and see if I can figure out whats up with it.  Sending lots of hugs & feel free to drop me a line if you need too!!!  You can do it, you're a strong person... definitely NOT a loser!!!  *muah*
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline happiday

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All I ever do is SMILE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2007, 12:58:07 am »
If he thinks he can just tell you you have to leave the house that you have made a home with two young children, he and his pea brain are looney. You stay put. You get a lawyer. And you take that loser to court and let him see what a statement like that is going to cost him.

This may sound insensitive but you need to show your daughters that no one can do that to anyone.

AMEN, sister!  I second that.  He's not much of a man or father if he wants to throw his children out of their home, away from their friends, schools, activities, etc. 
Hang in there, Blair honey!  You have support here.  I'll be praying for you and your(skin&fur)kids.  (((((HUGS)))))
Salli, Annie's mama!

Offline DoDadsandDanes

• Ankle Biter
  • every time a bell rings, an angels gets its wings
    • View Profile
    • MySpace.com/dodadsandchotskiestuff
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2007, 11:34:19 pm »
Im all dressed up and going out tonight!!!!! And I may add...i think I look pretty darn good LOL Oh and NO wedding ring on my finger :D

Im sure everyone here wants an update your night out...
Hope you didnt do anything we wouldnt do.. ;) ;) ;)
Lisa
Maggie 11 mo Dane
Faye 3 mo Dane
Disclaimer: If this post includes anything resembling advice, please note that it most likely has been borrowed from someone more knowledgeable than myself..

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2007, 12:29:36 am »
Blair,

I agree with was has been said so far.  You have to protect you, your girls & the pups future & the best way is with an attorney.  You are a good person, shared your heart & soul and he took advantage of that.  You are a strong woman and you will become stronger each day because you will fight for what you deserve. Turn your focus on you, the girls & the pups and don't waste negative energy on that nit-wit.  I hope you get all the good things in life that you deserve, that are coming your way.  It stinks when people hurt other people like this, it is unbelievably selfish.  You will come away from this a stronger person with loving kids that know there Mom cares a great deal for them. 

Hang in there.  Sending you hugs & support from Jersey.

Anita & the 4 Newfies from NJ

Icerotti

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2007, 07:10:12 am »
AW Blair  my heart dropped when I read your post. I think everyone has given you great advice. You are a strong person and the strength you think you don't have will come from within. You are a great person who shows her love and compassion through your daughters and dogs. Whatever lays ahead for you will make you stronger and wiser. You take care of yourself the girls and the boys, they are number one(including yourself)Keeping you and your family in our thoughts.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2007, 09:11:44 am »
Blair I'm so sorry to hear what has happened.  I don't have any advice to give, but others have given you some great advice on here.  this will be a new chapter in your life.......... ..you now have the freedom to decide how it is written.